Area's with full detail?

• I am satisfied as long as there are full coverage of trees.

As for buildings, yes I need them, but I'd prefer quality over quantity. So I am very satisfied with New York DLC. I have compared it to Google Earth map. It's very true to life.

I have also compared Orbx's LOWI to Google Earth. It's not the exact replica of real life as NYC DLC, but the location of the buildings matches its real counter part. I guess they used OpenStreetMap data. I am fairly satisfied with that.

• I am satisfied as long as there are full coverage of trees.

As for buildings, yes I need them, but I'd prefer quality over quantity. So I am very satisfied with New York DLC. I have compared it to Google Earth map. It's very true to life.

I have also compared Orbx's LOWI to Google Earth. It's not the exact replica of real life as NYC DLC, but the location of the buildings matches its real counter part. I guess they used OpenStreetMap data. I am fairly satisfied with that.

Well, I can't wait for FTX Netherlands! Buildings all over the place and in the correct location (fitting the photoreal)! As it is now in AFS2 I often can't see a city until I am flying over it and then I still can't see what kind of city it is: a village with a few low buildings or a big city with skycrapers: it all looks the same.

• Well, I can't wait for FTX Netherlands! Buildings all over the place and in the correct location (fitting the photoreal)! As it is now in AFS2 I often can't see a city until I am flying over it and then I still can't see what kind of city it is: a village with a few low buildings or a big city with skycrapers: it all looks the same.

For something to be a believable art, the observer need some illusion/delusion. We always need to compensate in our own brain for the loss of details in the created work. Different people have different strategies of compensation. Some prefer custom 3D, some prefer photo scenery, and the combination of both seems to be a good compromise.

• sorry for OT ...

No, antigoon is not right ...also not on the condor V2 pages ...

they only make a new homepagedesign ... no release, no V2 , only blabla...like month ... years ...

and in the "news" again nothing about VR ..hihi ...they live their stoneage life ... ;)

And when you write things they dont like ( like queations about VR or release dates ) they delete

everything you write, and kill your account :)

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange

• I keep nagging about VR at condor. But let me be honest, as a glider guy, my goto sim for the upcoming 1,5 month will be Condor, since gliding in here is still sub-par. After 1,5 months, season starts and I won't be simming for half a year. After that, I'm sure I'll be bored by not having VR and return to AFS2 :)

• Best will be, they work together, VR , FPS and scenery from Ipacs ...............

weather,thermals gliding feeling from condor .... but i think, then we wait 10 years for this :)

(I am also a gliding guy :) )

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange