Little NavMap & Aerofly FS 2

• I wish too...It's a very good tool that I often use with my secondary FS: P3Dv4. It performs very well and don't use many resources(memory).

PC-Specs: i7-3930K - 32GB RAM - GTX1070ti 8GB - 2TB SSD + 1TB SSD + 2x3TB HDD

Laptop Specs: i7-9750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 max-Q 8GB - 2x 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB SSD

• Sorry but not at the moment.

You can try setting this up following our data relay already implemented into Aerofly FS 2 to see if it works for you but we did not specifically program to work with this.

Aerofly FS 2 Flight Data

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• This would be a great program to use.

I tried to set it up via the broadcast features of Aerofly but it didn't work - most likely because Aerofly does not use the SIMCONNECT protocols that are required for Little NavMap. Perhaps some communication with Alex the developer of Little NavMap may prove useful - looks like he developed a little plugin for X-plane so likewise a solution for Aerofly might not be too far fetched to look into; wouldn't we only need LAT/LON positioning to begin with as we don't have AI yet.

Then again, you probably would have to also have FSX/XP/or P3D already installed on the same machine since Little NavMap must gather database information - so getting this program working may be a bigger deal than I think.