• AFS2 has become my favorite flight sim. Even with everything it "doesn't have" , the VR version is still better than anything out there. And for someone that has invested hundreds in my X-flight sim, that's a pretty good endorsement. I am sure there are plenty of good things coming in future editions, but I am torn between the two I'd rather see most, ATC or replay.

I have been using Live ATC for that "realistic" background audio, but what I would like to see is a great replay system so that I can watch and critique my flights / landings.

Any thoughts? And has anyone found a good record / replay program to use in the meantime?

• Any thoughts? And has anyone found a good record / replay program to use in the meantime?

You currently have the possibility to replay your takeoffs, flights, landings, etc., when pausing the sim and then running it using the left arrow at the bottom of the screen. This is probably not as sophisticated as it could be but at least is there and very easy to use.

Cheers, Ed