Written Cultivation tutorial?

• Hi,

is there a written Cultivation tutorial available? I know there are several - excellent - videos out but if you want to do things step by step I find it more convenient to have a printed harcopy instead of continually flipping back and forth between a video and the tools.

I made a search, but couldn't find anything, neither in the SDK nor in the forum (where it, however, might hide somewhere).

Thanks and kind regard, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

• Not yet but we will be adding one shortly.

We were still making changes to the process so we need to finish that before placing a solid instruction set.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Thank, Jeff, good to know. You're doing an excellent job.

Best, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64