Trouble with Cultivation (.toc) Files

• Hi,

I'm having trouble with use of cultivation file .toc, I don't understand why it don't work in my scenery... someone have an idea where i'm wrong ?

for information I try to generate cultivation .toc file containing only tree...

here are some part of my files:

end of my .tsc file:

part of my generated with scenproc .toc file:

here a snapshot in QGIS of tree to convert.... I try to split the toc files area into 0.25*0.25 or 0.15*0.15 or 0.05*0.05 degree.... with no results into AFS2 :( may be too much tree for the ascii toc file?

http://i66.tinypic.com/dynimu.jpg

Edited once, last by vogel69 (February 1, 2018 at 9:05 AM).

• Hi vogel69,

Please confirm you have a folder in: Documents\Aerofly FS 2\addons\scenery\places\yourfolder containing the following:

1. building_textures folder,

2. runway.tmb file,

3. a .tsc file (correctly named)

4. your .toc file.

Cheers,

Paul

Handy cultivation tools

Windows 10 64bit | iCore7-7770K| ASUS STRIX Z270E |KHX2400C15D4 - 32GB | Gigabyte Ge-Force GTX 1080Ti| SSD Intel 520 Series | 40" Philips BDM4065UC/75 4K - Oculus Rift

• Hi Gooseno1,

thank you for your help :)

So my last tests:

- first I have tested with "element[0]" for each .toc file declaration in .tsc file => no change (no autogen vegetation / building/etc)

- I have tested with a new .osm on a smaller area => not best

about your last question:

1 - no "building_textures" folder

2 - no runway.tmb file

3 - yes: LFLY.tsc

4 - yes, my .toc files.

my addon scenery folder look like that:

-> places/

-> LFLY/

-> LFLY.tsc

-> RA_Zone_Test_N4515_E00430_N4530_E00445.toc

-> RA_Zone_Test_N4515_E00445_N4530_E00500.toc

-> RA_Zone_Test_N4530_E00430_N4545_E00445.toc

... and all other .toc files

-> Images/

-> France/

-> ... all images files converted with geoconvert from the area

In game, I can see my airport: LFLY on the map and start from it. I can see aerial photo on the ground. I can't see any autogen on the area :(

now thinking about create a new .tsc file from scratch, may be there is other mistake in it !?

many thanks again Gooseno1

• well with your good advice and help of link upper, I succeed in adding cultivation on my scenery.

For informations:

- the "building_textures" was missing I add it and I rewrite my .tsc file with file from AC3D Airport Design Package and Tutorial. As I see, cultivation don't work if there is no object declared in "list_tmsimulator_scenery_object" in ths .tsc file ! So I copy a .tmb file from same source, rename it: "runway_fake.tmb" and update the link in .tsc file.

Many thanks for your help Paul ! and Rodeo for your Airport design Package ;)

a quick screenshot... there are only tree at that time :)

[Blocked Image: https://tof.cx/images/2018/02/02/e79738251bf153ec598e675213104106.md.jpg]