CH yoke and pedals not available

• I'm running Windows 10 with latest patches. The machine does have a Vive connected, but I'm running in non-vr for initial set up. Just purchased and installed Aerofly 2.

I'm trying to configure my CH yoke and pedals. They show up as HID-compliant game controllers in Control Panel / Hardware and Sound / Devices and printers. In Device Manager, there are no non-working devices flagged and the CH devices appear under Human Interface Devices, but not under Sound, video and game controllers (normal?).

When I run Aerofly 2 and go to settings, then attempt to configure controls, the bottom of the screen where I would expect to see the yoke and pedals listed only says:

Devices: Please connect a joystick to configure

I have tried plugging and unplugging the CH devices, moved from a hub to direct connect, and switching USB ports. Still, the CH devices are not detected.

Any thoughts on what else I might try or how to investigate further?

Thanks

• Yes, the yoke and pedals appear correctly in Windows 10, including under Devices and Printers. I have restarted Aeroflight 2 several times. The CH devices always appear correctly in Windows, but never appear in Aerofly 2.

• Found a lot of talk on the CH forums about various problems with Windows 10 updates and CH yokes / pedals. I disconnected everything, uninstalled all CH software, COLD booted, reconnected the CH devices, reinstalled Aeroflight 2, and magically the devices showed up in controller settings.

I'm not entirely sure which part of that sequence fixed the problem, but I'm up and running with my yoke and pedals. Thanks for the suggestions.