What registrations would you like to see on some pending repaints?

• I have a few new repaints repaints that I am about to package up for upload. With the Learjet 45 repaints, I have decided that rather than place my own fictional registrations on them, I will open them up to any requests. If I don't get any requests, I'll apply something of my own, but if you want a special registration of your choosing to be applied, here is your opportunity. Here are the rules:

1. Reply to this thread with your requested registration.

2. If I get too may requests, I may need to hold onto a few for future use.

3. There is some flexibility with the paintjobs that will allow me to alter them to match what you would like for your registration. For example, a few of them could have the Learjet 45 logos on the tail similar to that seen on some of the currently available repaints, (But the paint design is different) but they could also be compiled without the logos. So if you have a preference please say so in your request.

4. Of the ones that do not have the logo, some have a national flag on the tail. I will apply the proper flag that matches the country of the requested registration, so please note the country that your request represents.

5. Requests do NOT need to be for US 'N' registrations. I am even willing to upload the same repaints but with multiple different country registrations if there are enough requests to warrant it.

6. Finally, there are some darker toned repaints, and there are some lighter toned repaints, so if you have a preference which your registration is to be applied to , please say so in the request.

That's it. I can't say exactly when these will be uploaded, it all depends upon how quickly requests come in, and how much time I can manage to squirrel aside to apply the modifications and get them all packaged up and ready, but it should not be very long until they are available. So, if you have been wanting some special custom registration that reflects you, here is your chance!!

• > I think this is a nice painting and there exist a ton of fotos in the www.

I agree it is a very good one to use for a repaint, and I have already been gathering a few I mages because it is one that I have been wanting to do! Now that I know that I'm not the only one that likes it, I'll move it up the list :o)

• > I think this is a nice painting and there exist a ton of fotos in the www.

I agree it is a very good one to use for a repaint, and I have already been gathering a few I mages because it is one that I have been wanting to do! Now that I know that I'm not the only one that likes it, I'll move it up the list :o)

That Auckland Air Learjet's recent paint job sure looks a lot like a NetJet paint scheme. Whatever you do decide on, please throw in an N registration just for fun. 8|

Regards,

Ray

• >That Auckland Air Learjet's recent paint job sure looks a lot like a NetJet paint scheme. Whatever you do decide on, please throw in an N registration just for fun.

Hi Ray. Yes, it does look a little like NJI, just wider stripes and somewhat different colors, but similar theme. I actually like it better than NetJet. OK, what N Number would you like added to the US version?

• >That Auckland Air Learjet's recent paint job sure looks a lot like a NetJet paint scheme. Whatever you do decide on, please throw in an N registration just for fun.

Hi Ray. Yes, it does look a little like NJI, just wider stripes and somewhat different colors, but similar theme. I actually like it better than NetJet. OK, what N Number would you like added to the US version?

No special N number. I already have my personal paint, just something easy to use with ATC. Thanks for reaching out to the community with your customized paints.

Regards,

Ray

• If you could put this in a 'will do someday' when Australian scenery is represented. 'Australian Royal Flying Doctors'.

Then to push my job, 'Police' on a few Helicopters.

Thanks very much for the chance to give an opinion.

Taranaki/Jim.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• >Then to push my job, 'Police' on a few Helicopters.

Hi. Unfortunately we have no helicopters available in FS2. Perhaps one day, as I know that there has been a real desire for them by a number of users.

>Will the Cardinal make it into this batch?

Sadly no. I went in to complete the C172 'Cardinal inspired' paint but my old work files had become corrupted, so I had to start over. Just as I was starting, an individual made a specific request for something else, that there were no representations of available at all, so I slid over and worked on that instead. I am part way through re-creating the C-172 paint, but not done yet, and time is still a tight commodity right now, so it has been sitting waiting for more attention.

These Lears have been pretty much done for a while, just waiting to get packaged up and uploaded. I'll give this a little more time then either apply the requested registrations if they come in, or apply something different if they don't, and get them done, then slide back to the 172.

• GACSavannah,

Thanks again for your dedication and superior painting skills. I think the cardinal scheme on the 172 will work just fine. If you go looking for additional N numbers for that one, I suggest N172RM or N172SR. :/8o

Regards,

Ray

• Hey WingZ,

I uploaded your ZK-GNZ over a week ago along with some other international registrations, but none of them have shown up yet for some reason. I will re-upload them again tonight and see if they make it through the moderator.

Ah right! I'll keep a watchful eye.

Robin Corn is quietly beavering away (you are beavering I trust, Robin? :) ) on NZ Christchurch scenery.

I thought it might be cool to have a C172 from there, if the Cessna fancy takes you one day:

http://www.noac.co.nz/charter-rates.html