IPACS FUNDING -- JUST AN IDEA

• IPACS,

Would it make much difference in how soon your To-Do list gets implemented if you had more programming staff? If it would, I (and possibly others -- there seem to be at least 1,000 users of this forum) would be willing to invest in your AFS2 development efforts through some kind of online funding service. This would be on the condition that the income from the fundraiser be used only for AFS2 program development, and not for office furnishings or other operating costs. Donations would be completely voluntary of course, with no minimum donation amount. The goal of this fundraiser would be to expedite the implementation of improvements to AFS2.

Just an idea! :)

• We have been looking for a highly qualified programmer for quite some time now (preferably with a masters or doctorate) . So far no one has been qualified enough and available to invest a ton of dedicated time on Aerofly. Also ideally resided in Germany so that the individual can work out of the main headquarters as a full time job. So unfortunately this won't work in this situation. The individual would have to have a unique skill here.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff