Why can't we have flying birds in Aerofly FS2 scenery?

• Is there a physical reason that prevents sea gulls flying along the water's edge, other than not having water? or having birds flying around the garbage dumps in New York City as they are in the real world?

I ask because the developer building the new Aerosoft scenery Helgoland for AFS2 stated that it is not possible to have sea gulls that are present in the two other versions of this scenery.

Regards,

Ray

• Interesting. You would think that if peopleflow works, that the other "flows" would be possible eventually as well.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Almost what I am thinking. Imagine a small flock of pelicans or a large flock of sea gulls or terns constantly flying lazily along the shoreline. This is something you may see along most any coastline. It would be nice for someone to crack the needed code. 🧐

Jarrad Marshall has a moving train in the LOWI scenery along with a few ramp tramps and a large animated bus. 🤔

Regards,

Ray