• The Steam setting to display FPS does not display it in the VR headset. Must remove hmd to see it on monitor. Then it isn't always there. Also is small and hard to read when it is there (mystery as to what makes it disappear). The AFS2 display FPS also does not work in the VR headset, and is so tiny on the monitor you can' read it.

Is there a 3rd party solution to display Frames Per Second in the VR headset, and large enough so that you can read it?

I'm doing some tuning in an effort to improve FPS in AFS2, and would like to be able to see the results.

Thanks!

• The Oculus tray tool allows you to see several types of performance parameters within the headset, including fps, using the "visual hud" settings.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5