REQUEST FOR MODEL BUILD

• I am willing to commision somebody to build an Aeronca 7AC Champ for AFS2 (as long as price is reasonable). You might also be able to sell it as an add-on through Steam (you would have all intellectual and copyright rights to it). Alternately, I would take a Piper J3 or SuperCub or any single engine tail-dragger trainer from pre-1960. Flight dynamics should be up to ASF2 standards.

Anybody willing to make a little extra spending money creating aircraft models for AFS2?

The upcoming FlyInside Flight SImulator will take in FSX aircraft, so it will have a plethora of models from the get-go. Any chance of there being a "converter" to create ASF2 models from FSX models?

• We have this community project: Let's make an Aircraft

where we talk about modeling a "super super cub" -> the Carbon Cub. Its not the same thing as an old piper cub but it's very close. In the end it still has the same dimensions and airfoil but a bit lighter and more powerful. Still a single engine tail dragger with nice flight dynamics and good handling qualities (we'll have to replicate those of course :) )

Regards,

Jan

• I am familiar with the Carbon Cub. It's made near me in Yakima. My good friend and local FBO is the area dealer and training site. He keeps bugging me to ride in one -- guess I better. This would be an excellent model for FS2!

so we have the test pilot then;)

the CarbonCub project is live again. Sorry for the long delay, I was moving house to a different city. Pain in the b-tt.

Jay

Over and Out

Jay

Edited once, last by Jay 737 (February 16, 2018 at 2:22 AM).