~ Displaying of FPS available in AFS2 DVD edition? ~

• Appreciated Jeff. Hope I didn't miss it in some obvious place, sir.

Am a traumatic brain-injured veteran and miss things sometimes.

Don't we all :)

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Hello Boxcar - I wanted to see framerates, because I am getting very smooth performance on this little Acer machine. However, it is an Acer, and their OEM Win7x64 includes a Hotkey Utility, which is fine, except that pressing Ctrl+F1 calls that, instead of the AFS2 frame rate etc display. So I went into Program Files (x86) and used the uninstaller. Ctrl+F1 now consistently toggles the AFS2 display.

The added info is in a small white font at the bottom left of the screen, which is fine - I don't need it all the time - but it does not show up in a screenshot. I have 'S' set as the screenshot key, and it picks up the info bar at the top, the Map if I have it open, and the Flight Review slider if it is on the screen. So I tried the old Win7 'Print Screen'. but nothing appeared when I opened Paint and tried to paste from the clipboard. Not a real problem, just posting this in case others have run into the same thing, while I have a closer look.

Nothing for anyone to lose sleep over 8)

ATB

• Our focus will always be to keep FPS in the area that allows for a smooth VR experience regardless of what's added to Aerofly in future updates. Currently there is plenty of headroom to be able to keep the performance around where it is today and still add prominent features like ATC.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff