• I was flying out of Monterey airport flying east. All the sudden there was a steep drop off. I know the drop off isn’t supposed to be there. It is east of the Salinas airport where the earth drops off into a valley. It is a 90 degree drop off. Anybody else experience this. ;(

• I was flying out of Monterey airport flying east. All the sudden there was a steep drop off. I know the drop off isn’t supposed to be there. It is east of the Salinas airport where the earth drops off into a valley. It is a 90 degree drop off. Anybody else experience this. ;(

Could you take a picture, or post the coordinates?

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• I have the same result and problem. I purchased the box from Aerosoft. I´m waiting for the update, with the great hope that it solves the elevation problem.

By the way: since a few days I´m a Aerofly FS2 - Pilot, and I´m totally excited about it. Last 12 years I used my MS FSX. Now I found a fantastic replacement. You made a great job. Thank you very much. I hope for a promising future with many new features and products around your flight simulator.

Regards

Mike

Edited once, last by Mikel (February 19, 2018 at 2:20 PM).