• I'm sure you find the sweet spot Ray :)

In the mean time we will fix those conflicting controls between the motion controls and hardware controls. I'm sure that will solve must user problems.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Jeff - I think the situation is fixed for me. I was having trouble, and I don't know if you guys released a fix, or if resetting the pedals in the control panel worked, but My gear is now working.

FYI - My controllers are Thrustmaster Cougar stick and throttle, with Thrustmaster Tflight rudder pedals. The addition of toe brakes over my last rudder pedal setup really adds to the sim for me.

Thanks,

Ray

• We didn't release the patch yet. We will very likely release a patch tomorrow to address some issues and make some small improvements.

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Quick update.

I do have haptic feedback with RIFT. It seems to be near the bottom of each hand controller but it is for sure present.

I learn more and therefore have a better flying experience every time I fly with the VR Hands. This flight I spent more time with the menu features. Turning HUD on and off, cycling thru the views, moving to the start menu and back to flying. Lots of nifty work done for this, I can see. Extremely easy to use.

Keep up the good work team. Looking forward to any updates of features.

Regards,

Ray

• With the hands now disappearing and reappearing only when you use them is there a possibility for a mixed usage mode here? You can fly with yoke/stick and throttle quad, and then reach for the touch controller, have it appear and use it for other things and then have it fade away again. Maybe you could even combine with voice control and just say "hands on" and have the hands appear so you can find them wherever you left them, and "hands off" to make them disappear when you've put them down?

We then just need a bit of alignment of physical/virtual so as not to bash into a yoke when adjusting the radio/VOR say.

• With the hands now disappearing and reappearing only when you use them is there a possibility for a mixed usage mode here? You can fly with yoke/stick and throttle quad, and then reach for the touch controller, have it appear and use it for other things and then have it fade away again. Maybe you could even combine with voice control and just say "hands on" and have the hands appear so you can find them wherever you left them, and "hands off" to make them disappear when you've put them down?

We then just need a bit of alignment of physical/virtual so as not to bash into a yoke when adjusting the radio/VOR say.

I mentioned this a few times already. We have no control over the Oculus Touch standby. Oculus said a few weeks ago that they would add a parameter to disable that function. You will just have to wait for that.

They added it due to many users complaining that their Touch controller batteries drained too fast.

Regards,

Jeff

• I mentioned this a few times already. We have no control over the Oculus Touch standby. Oculus said a few weeks ago that they would add a parameter to disable that function. You will just have to wait for that.

They added it due to many users complaining that their Touch controller batteries drained too fast.

Thanks Jeff. I haven't kept pace with all the conversation as I only became interested in the hands after your latest update. Are you saying you can bring Touch out of standby as you wish, but Oculus controls when it goes back to standby after X minutes of inactivity? That is still pretty good. It might still be good to have voice activated "hands on!" (or even a button on the yoke) to show where a controller might be after its sat on a desk/shelf for a few minutes and gone invisible.

Sorry if this has also been discussed too Jeff - I don't know how you keep up with all these different threads.