Aerofly no longer starts

• Have no problems until today. Started up as usual and received message "main executable file has stopped working that a problem has caused program to stop working correctly". Then crash to desktop. Everything was just find yesterday. Steam verified files and no problem found. I have all add-ons installed including Orbx software. I have turned off firewall and virus checker but still unable to start. The only thing installed since yesterday was an Epson driver. Liverpool scenery was installed yesterday with no problem,however there were some blurries around surrounding areas.I have restarted computer several times still receive message. I sure hope I will not have to reinstall everything.

Any ideas will certainly be appreciated.

Regards,

Carl

Laptop I7-7700HQ - 2.8/3.6hz, Nvida GeForce GTX 1050 4g, 16gb mem, ssd256 GB +ssd 2.0TB, Win10

• Wow how did I miss that topic. I do have an older PC I7 860 2.8GHZ and old ATI HD5770 video card, Win10, but I have been using Aerofly for a few months with no problems and good FPS. Just something happened I guessed yesterday when I left Aerofly. I will go on over to the topic your mentioned since they are having similar problems. I do not use VR.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Carl

Regards,

Carl

Laptop I7-7700HQ - 2.8/3.6hz, Nvida GeForce GTX 1050 4g, 16gb mem, ssd256 GB +ssd 2.0TB, Win10

Edited once, last by ctiger (February 23, 2018 at 10:12 PM).

• Jan, thanks for your suggestion. Jeff in another topic mentioned the drivers as well as some other helpful hints. Unfortunately none of them helped. I just updated the latest ATI drivers but still no go. Aerofly shuts down almost immediately. I know I have an older system but Aerofly was working several days ago. It looks like a re-install may be next. I tried to attach the tm log file but the extension is wrong. I tried changing it to txt file but sill gives me tm.log.

Intel I7-860 2.8/3.6 turbo, ATI Radeon HD5770, Win10.

Regards,

Carl

• Jan, thanks for your suggestion. Jeff in another topic mentioned the drivers as well as some other helpful hints. Unfortunately none of them helped. I just updated the latest ATI drivers but still no go. Aerofly shuts down almost immediately. I know I have an older system but Aerofly was working several days ago. It looks like a re-install may be next. I tried to attach the tm log file but the extension is wrong. I tried changing it to txt file but sill gives me tm.log.

Intel I7-860 2.8/3.6 turbo, ATI Radeon HD5770, Win10.

Please move over to the beta build that we put up, the beta version is the version prior to this release.

We are fully aware of the problem that only a very few users are experiencing (you included) and we will try to resolve it.

There is no need to uninstall Aerofly FS 2 over this as it will not fix your problem.

Our guess here is that some users have much older systems and that's why they are crashing.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Jeff,

Thank you. The beta worked. I guess these old eyes missed the point about using the beta. Sure is great to get back to flying with Aerofly.

Regards,

Carl

Regards,

Carl