with any major feature release, regardless of how much internal testing is done, there are always some issues mainly due to the large variation of configurations out there. Please use this thread to post any issues or potential bugs that you see so that we can track everything more proactive rather than searching all over threads everywhere.
Based on what we have been seeing please be mindful of the below suggestions that some users may be missing that would cause you problems before you post.
* If your hands aren't seen after leaving the menu - make sure that you have 'show hands' turned ON in the settings menu
* If Aerofly is crashing on you after receiving the new update - BEFORE posting that Aerofly is crashing please 1) make sure that you are running the LATEST video card drivers 2) delete your main.mcf file (located in your documents\Aerofly FS 2 folder), If after you perform both suggested steps please post in this thread if you are experiencing a crash; explain where this happens, and post your tm log in your post.
* This update officially supports Oculus Touch and Vive, if you have any other VR Device please understand that there may be problems with this feature. We will look at (but can't guarantee) support in the future for your devices.
* We are aware of the haptic feedback issue so there is no need to post anything further on this topic
* We are also aware of some users experiencing problems with using a controller along with one (or two) motion controllers. Please post your problem in this thread in as much detail as you can. Incluse the device you are using and how you have it configured.
* any NEW problems seen (other than simply not understanding how to use the new feature) please post them in this thread and we will investigate it.
Thank you for your continued support.