Cultivated housing brightness

• G'day all,

I need some help please.

The image below has the sun coming from behind and the houses look very bright.

How can I reduce the brightness of the houses?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion you may have :)

Handy cultivation tools

Windows 10 64bit | iCore7-7770K| ASUS STRIX Z270E |KHX2400C15D4 - 32GB | Gigabyte Ge-Force GTX 1080Ti| SSD Intel 520 Series | 40" Philips BDM4065UC/75 4K - Oculus Rift

• IPACS posted a while ago that one of the latest small updates did something with the shadowing of cultivation.... or something like that. Ever since the cultivation sticks out rather badly. They already fixed it and said it will be dealt with in the next big update. Don't know if the VR hands update was that update...? Anyway, as it is now cultivation sticks out rather badly indeed. I asked if a hotfix would be possible but hotfixes are complex. Hopefully this will be dealt with soon (if the latest update didn't do that already... which it apparently didn't?)

EDIT
    Here's the post:

Ambient Occlusion?

"We accidentally dropped shadow support for cultivation buildings with one of the last updates, its already fixed and will be available again with the next update."

Did you take that picture today? If so then the last big update didn't fix this.

• Did you take that picture today? If so then the last big update didn't fix this.

Thanks for your reply, yes, I took it yesterday after cultivation.

The houses look fine as long as the sun is opposite to you when flying.

U guess I will have to wait for an update :saint:

Handy cultivation tools

Windows 10 64bit | iCore7-7770K| ASUS STRIX Z270E |KHX2400C15D4 - 32GB | Gigabyte Ge-Force GTX 1080Ti| SSD Intel 520 Series | 40" Philips BDM4065UC/75 4K - Oculus Rift