Is there a NON STEAM version of AFFS2

• If you have the steam version ? You have it ... ?! what do you need ?

If you want the DVD version, i think you have to buy it again ...... AS Shop ... but why you want ?

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange

• If i ever had to reinstall i would not have to dL massive files

Not correct. The DVD only contains the base sim with (afaik) the high res textures for the initial scenery (on some 6 dvd's...?). You'd still have to download Utah, Colorade, DLC, Q400, etc. and don't forget any updates! So that's about 75% you'd still have to download. And in the future, when more things are being released, you'd have to download even more in comparison. So if I were you I'd stick with Steam. It's a lot easier to install and always up to date.

• And there are some freeware backup programs ( eg aiomei ?) so you dont have to download all again,

make a copy of your HDD / SSD ... ( everytime better way , than install all again )

I have install Win10 with all drivers ... backup full SSD

install flight sims... backup full SSD

install all updates / addons ... backup full SSD

And when i install critical things makle before ... ...right ...backup full SSD

On my second SSD are my external programs, there i made a standart * .bat copy to external HDD,

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange