• In case some of you didn't notice todays update.

We have been working hard to address some of the minor issues with the release of the VR virtual hands and have made some great progress already.

In this update we addressed the following issues and even made some improvements as well:

> Auto fade out of hands - as you may have noticed, the 'hide controllers' in the settings was removed and in place we added an internal trigger that notices if you are not using any VR virtual controllers and hides them from showing.

> View change -> controller grabs disabled - a bug as resolved for when you were controlling the yoke with your hands and you switched views, the airplane would overreact

> Fixed the crashing issue for users with an AMD HD 5770 chipset

> Added Vive controller haptic feedback

> ASG29 / A320 ground height fixed

> Overall haptic feedback was made stronger

> MB339 stock HUD off center was adjusted

We will continue to improve things as quickly as we can.

Thank you all for your feedback and bug reports as they have helped us a lot.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Do DVD version owners also get updates for AFS2 as well?

If so how is it done?

Thanks

We are still working out a way to get updates to the DVD version owners so please be a little bit more patient. We didn't forget about you guys.

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Thank you Jeff. All of your efforts are highly appreciated!

Thank you but please thank the entire team, including the boss's Torsten and Marc. Everyone has been working double time to make Aerofly the best it can be.

Regards,

Jeff

• Proof that the saying 'big things come

in little packages' is absolutely correct.

Well done IPACs.

Jim.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• Yes, thank you very much to the whole team. I think sometimes it's easy to forget that we pay for the software only once, yet the developers continue providing improvements and updates far beyond the initial sale and we get way more than our money's worth. The AeroFly team is amazing and we really appreciate all your hard work! I really enjoy flying in this sim in VR!

• Jeff, thank you and the entire Aerofly team on such fast action in resolving this issue. Especially for some of us with older Pcs still using HD5770 video. I still can get 15 to 40 fps using this old computer with mostly high settings. My laptop will get sometimes 100fps with high to ultra. I haven't used FSX--SE in a few months since Aerof;ly is now the one. Looking forward to your future updates.

Regards,

Carl

Laptop I7-7700HQ - 2.8/3.6hz, Nvida GeForce GTX 1050 4g, 16gb mem, ssd256 GB +ssd 2.0TB, Win10