EGGP and surrrounding area

• First I must say that Liverpool scenery is outstanding; however, I have noticed that the area surrounding the airport is totally blurred. It was like seeing FSX in the old days with its blurries. I deleted EGGP Ifrom the area and still the area looks washed out. Is this normal in that area are do I have a problem? All the areas US, and other add-on scenery do not have this problem. By the way i have this problem on my notebook as well PC.

Appreciate any help.

Regards,

Laptop I7-7700, 2,8/3,6, 4GB Nvidia Ge Force GTX 1050Ti, 2.5G HD, and 256 SSD.

Regards,

Carl

Laptop I7-7700HQ - 2.8/3.6hz, Nvida GeForce GTX 1050 4g, 16gb mem, ssd256 GB +ssd 2.0TB, Win10

• Thanks again for your help, Jan. In a way that is good news since I really don't have a problem. I wonder if anyone has all ready done HD ground textures for that area that can be downloaded.?

Regards,

Carl

Regards,

Carl

Laptop I7-7700HQ - 2.8/3.6hz, Nvida GeForce GTX 1050 4g, 16gb mem, ssd256 GB +ssd 2.0TB, Win10

• Thanks again for your help, Jan. In a way that is good news since I really don't have a problem. I wonder if anyone has all ready done HD ground textures for that area that can be downloaded.?

Regards,

Carl

At this time, no aerial images can be distributed.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff