• only when youre in the copilot seat ...change view ...when you sit in your seat you dont see yourself. ( hope for future ...fingers cross :) )

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange

• Official Post

Ok thanks, how do i get in that seat then....there is no change view that i can see

I'm not too sure if you are using VR with motion control or 2D so here's the quick and dirty for both.

If in 2D, by default the camera views are assigned to your shoulder buttons (xbox controller), or you can assign your own buttons/keys to these functions.

in VR with motion control; pressing the menu button for 2 seconds will activate the cameras sub-menu.

Here is some instructions to help further:

2D

VR

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• only when youre in the copilot seat ...change view ...when you sit in your seat you dont see yourself. ( hope for future ...fingers cross )

It is possible to fly with the pilot body visible with the pilot camera by tweaking the .TMD

For the c172.tmd for example change

<[uint32][ShowInside][CameraCopilot CameraRearSeat CameraRearSeatSide]>

to

<[uint32][ShowInside][CameraPilot CameraCopilot CameraRearSeat CameraRearSeatSide]>

You need to set your view position carefully or else you look out through parts of the pilot body.

I always fly with the pilot shown inside. It definitely adds to the sense of immersion in VR

/Stu

i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz | ASUS Z170-A | 16Gb DDR4 | Samsung SSD 950 PRO NVME M.2 256GB | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on GP102-A GPU | Oculus CV1 | Windows 10