• Does the vor work in the 172. I set up the frq to Mustang freq. 117.9 ant the obs to radial 234. I left RNO and turned E. (you can see it from US 80) I went out about 5 miles The needle nevered moved and to/from never changed from off.

• I can't see any reason why it should not work? I'm in the Steam version in the default C172 with the 117.9 FMG tuned, if I turn the OBS course the needle changes and the flag flips as its supposed to do. The 234 radial showed me very little deflection at reno international airport, almost centered even. Could it be that you flew past the full deflection and it never changed then?

Regards,

Jan

• It sounds like you did what I did Maybe I should try a different airport with the same plane. The to/from did not change and the needle did not more. Since the miles on the radio worked i had the right radio set and the other gages had power so my switches was set. It has been years since I had been in a cockpit so It is like learning all over again. I love to fly out of Truckee maybe I use it this time.