• Since I only fly in VR mode I do not use them as a moving map anymore but only to get navaid information: freqs of VOR, NDB, ILS and the runway course headings (last are missing on the Aerofly FS2 navigation page).

Regards,

Thomas

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

• I live in Real Reality and have a networked computer connected. While the integrated Moving Map isn't bad it takes screen area away while FSWidgets displays on the networked laptop.

It's doing its job as supposed. You don't have to install anything else, just GMap. I would prefer to have FS-FlightControl (http://www.fs-flightcontrol.com/en/) at my disposal which has a much better map and a host of additional functions and which I use for all of my other sims (Prepar3D, XP, FSW), but it's not compatible with AeroflyFS2 (yet?). Comparing the prices (both at the higher side) this one would be much more value for the money.

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64