The newest issue of PC Pilot gives Aerofly FS 2 a Classic Award of 90 scores

• I prefer the invisible support offered by Steam-based software.

I am soo over fiddling with installing bits and pieces...

My PC doesn't have an optical drive either.

Idle thought: why are these things still being delivered on a disk, rather than solid state media??

• I prefer DVDs because I don´t want to download much of GBs. I like to have a box and I don´t want to be a customer of an internet platform!

But you still have to download the biggest part of the sim anyway... The DVD only contains the basic sim and scenery: Utah, Colorado, all DLC, updates, patches, etc. still has to be downloaded. I wonder if DVD owners knew this before they bought the DVD-version.

• Agreed. In my mind it's questionable if a DVD distribution of such kind of simulator makes sense at all.

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

• But you still have to download the biggest part of the sim anyway... The DVD only contains the basic sim and scenery: Utah, Colorado, all DLC, updates, patches, etc. still has to be downloaded. I wonder if DVD owners knew this before they bought the DVD-version.

I recently purchased one that has 9 DVD's, I would not have liked to download it.

Handy cultivation tools

Windows 10 64bit | iCore7-7770K| ASUS STRIX Z270E |KHX2400C15D4 - 32GB | Gigabyte Ge-Force GTX 1080Ti| SSD Intel 520 Series | 40" Philips BDM4065UC/75 4K - Oculus Rift