IOS compatibility: RemoteFlight software package?

• In my opinion, one of the best manufacturers for ios software products in the flight simulation area is RemoteFlight (.net). In particular, the RemoteFlight Cockpit software is very useful and professionally implemented (I also like to use other applications: RF Radio, RF Map HD, RF Comm). Will AFS 2 provide software compatibility with the mentioned products like FSX / P3D / Xplane?

Deutsch:

Meiner Meinung nach ist einer der besten Hersteller für ios-Softwareprodukte im Flugsimulationsbereich RemoteFlight(.net). Insbesondere ist die Software RemoteFlight Cockpit sehr nützlich und profesionell umgesetzt (daneben nutze ich gerne weitere Applikationen: RF Radio, RF Map HD, RF Comm). Wird es beim AFS 2 eine Softwarekompatibilität zu den genannten Produkten wie bspw FSX / P3D / Xplane geben?

------

Please remember:

My mother tongue is not english but i try my best.

Meines Mutters Zunge ist nicht englisch aber ich versuche das Beste. ;)

• I used all the RemoteFlight products until I discovered a similar product from Sim Innovations for the flight instruments and gauges. The now available FSWidgets HD maps have replaced the RemoteFlight Maps for me in Aerofly FS 2. I use both an additional monitor and an iPad for the flight plans and maps. The Aerofly FS 2 Navigation screen can quickly feed a duplicate flight plan to the FSWidgets HD maps using QuickPlan that will show route plus flight progress along the route in addition to altitude and speed. You can instantly change from Satellite images to flight charts and zoom all the way in to use as a substitute for Gamin's Safe Taxi.

Take a look at Air Manager for iPad from Sim Innovations for instruments and gauges. It works with all the other mainline flight simulators and could possibly be available for Aerofly FS 2 shortly. Programming and testing is in progress.

Regards,

Ray

• Take a look at Air Manager for iPad from Sim Innovations for instruments and gauges. It works with all the other mainline flight simulators and could possibly be available for Aerofly FS 2 shortly. Programming and testing is in progress.

Which I would buy on a whim.

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

• Thanks Jetjockey10 for the quick reply and the note to the Air Manager. I'm watching the product and I'm waiting for compatibility with AFS 2.

Regarding the products of RemoteFlight, I have now written to the developer, maybe he can also implement a compatibility with the AFS 2.

Deutsch:

Danke für die schnelle Antwort und den Hinweis zum Air Manager. Ich beobachte das Produkt und warte auf eine Kompatibilität für AFS 2.

Bezüglich den Produkten von RemoteFlight habe ich nun dem Entwickler geschrieben, vielleicht kann er auch eine Kompatibilität zum AFS 2 implementieren.

------

Please remember:

My mother tongue is not english but i try my best.

Meines Mutters Zunge ist nicht englisch aber ich versuche das Beste. ;)

• I used all the RemoteFlight products until I discovered a similar product from Sim Innovations for the flight instruments and gauges. The now available FSWidgets HD maps have replaced the RemoteFlight Maps for me in Aerofly FS 2. I use both an additional monitor and an iPad for the flight plans and maps. The Aerofly FS 2 Navigation screen can quickly feed a duplicate flight plan to the FSWidgets HD maps using QuickPlan that will show route plus flight progress along the route in addition to altitude and speed. You can instantly change from Satellite images to flight charts and zoom all the way in to use as a substitute for Gamin's Safe Taxi.

Take a look at Air Manager for iPad from Sim Innovations for instruments and gauges. It works with all the other mainline flight simulators and could possibly be available for Aerofly FS 2 shortly. Programming and testing is in progress.

Regards,

Ray

I like them all. My hope is for the Air Manager for the remote gauges. You can do most anything with an extra monitor with Sim Innovations as soon as they have a working link to AFS2.

I use the FSWidgets maps and Quick Plan all the time. I expect some tighter integration with AFS2 from FSWidgets. Maybe be able to feed the AFS2 Nav plan direct to the HD maps and show progress. Those guys are very creative and work at light speed so I would keep at eye on them.

I would love to see their Slew Assist working with AFS2.

Regards,

Ray