• +1

As another screenshotist (is that a word?) the fixed position "cameras" are of no worth to me.

I'd like 3 base positions, all of which can be moused (<Shift> Leftclick and drag for example, and so on) to move away, and scrolled to zoom. These are:

1. VC (Default in pilot seat)

2. External (Default Anywhere within 30m)

3. Tower (to replay those beautiful landings).

You'd need a hotkey to make it remember your favourite spot in 1. and 2. for next time in that plane, and a reset hotkey (for each view) when you can't figure out where you've zipped off to :).

I do like the fact that tower view is attached to the local tower, so you don't get stuck looking at a plane 10,000km away.

***Equally important would be the ability to slew the aircraft to any chosen position, not just predetermined points and orientations.***

I've gotten so used to these facilities over 20 years, it feels like something is badly missing if they're not there!

• What would your favorite cameras be?

I have a thumb switch set to the three category views - Cockpit/Follow/Outside. Combined with zooming and mouse positioning can get pretty much any practical view I want. If you do make changes, please consider leaving this part "backwards compatible". Thanks.

p.s. I still think having view sub-windows is a better view solution than cycling through round-robin views.

"You can make some of the people happy some of the time..." :)

• Round robin can be optional: just assign up to 5 views to a robin list and define one button/key to switch them through. Assignable to joystick too, of cause. There should be an default assignment for the less experienced users, which can later be changed.

I can't think of an easier way...

Cheers, Thomas

• Round robin can be optional: just assign up to 5 views to a robin list and define one button/key to switch them through. Assignable to joystick too, of cause. There should be an default assignment for the less experienced users, which can later be changed.

Me neither. :)

Regards,

Ray

Agreed, this is it.

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

• It would be great if any view assignment changes would also work with VoiceAttack so I can setup commands/keystroke macros that react to simple phrases like "Pilot" or "Chase" or "Tower" and then use the HAT switch for any needed panning.

Since I fly VR 100% and use the Pilot view 98% of the time, I would prefer to select other views with VoiceAttack versus tying up HOTAS buttons.

• It would be great if any view assignment changes would also work with VoiceAttack so I can setup commands/keystroke macros that react to simple phrases like "Pilot" or "Chase" or "Tower" and then use the HAT switch for any needed panning.

Since I fly VR 100% and use the Pilot view 98% of the time, I would prefer to select other views with VoiceAttack versus tying up HOTAS buttons.

I think as long as you can map it you can send it to VoiceAttack. Most everything works for me, except the NAV button.

Regards,

Ray