tsc file: list_tmsimulator_startposition and list_tmsimulator_view_position

• Hi folks,

I am wondering what an element for these collections (list_tmsimulator_startposition and list_tmsimulator_view_position) look like. Or are they currently none-functional?

Best,

Micha

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• Well, in every example I could find, they are empty...

<[list_tmsimulator_startposition][start_positions][]

>

<[list_tmsimulator_view_position][view_positions][]

>

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• Here's a simple one which I made based on an example (don't ask me which one).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<[file][][]

<[tmsimulator_scenery_place][][]

<[string8][type][airport]>

<[string8][sname][Jena]> //Short name of airport

<[string8][lname][Jena Schoengleina]> //Full name of airport

<[string8][icao][EDBJ]> //ICAO Code

<[string8][country][Germany]> // country

<[string8][coordinate_system][lonlat]>

<[vector2_float64][position][50.9153990 11.7141080]> //main coordinate of airport

<[float64][height][373]> //average elevation in meters

<[float64][size][5000]>

<[vector2_float64][tower_position][50.9144997 11.7181206]> //tower coordinates

<[float64][tower_height][20]> //tower height in meters

<[bool][autoheight][true]>

<[string8][lights][]>

<[list_tmsimulator_scenery_object][objects][]

>

<[list_tmsimulator_scenery_object_animated][objects_animated][]

>

<[list_tmsimulator_runway][runways][]

<[tmsimulator_runway][element][0]

<[vector2_float64][endpoint1][50.9107319 11.7114902]> //start rwy 02

<[vector2_float64][endpoint2][50.9201747 11.7171335]> //start rwy 20

<[vector2_float64][threshold1][50.9107319 11.7114902]> //copy of 1

<[vector2_float64][threshold2][50.9201747 11.7171335]> //copy of 2

<[float64][width][23]> //runway width in meters

<[string8][name1][02]> //runway sign 1

<[string8][name2][20]> //runway sign 2

<[string8][appltsys1][std]> //all about lighting system

<[string8][appltsys2][std]> //see separate tutorial

<[string8][papi1][left]>

<[string8][papi2][none]>

<[string8][reil1][reil_uni]>

<[string8][reil2][reil_uni]>

>

>

<[list_tmsimulator_startposition][start_positions][]

>

<[list_tmsimulator_parking_position][parking_positions][]

<[tmsimulator_parking_position][element][0]

<[tmvector2d][position][50.9142934 11.7167258]> //parking coordinates

<[float64][heading][10.00]> //heading of aircraft

<[string8][name][Start Position #1]>

>

>

<[list_tmsimulator_view_position][view_positions][]

>

>

>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

• Ah, yes. Again, both lists are empty. You have "just" parking positions. ;)

Just that you know why I like to examine this sections:

First I like to add "View-Points" at different positions, not just the Tower.

Second I like to put the aircraft somewhere in the air as a starting position. (Similar but not the same to the automatic created start position to land on the runway.)

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

• To clarify: The view positions do not have any functionality yet? I assigned a few of them using the entries in one of the default airports as an example but I'm not able to circle through those views in Aerofly (or I'm simply too stupid to find the right keyboard assignments?).

LimeSim Developer

Antarctica X, Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg, FTX British Isles, FTX Germany, VFR Germany, German Airfields, Helgoland, LuklaX, US Cities X, Dutch Airports

• Ah, yes. Again, both lists are empty. You have "just" parking positions. ;)

Just that you know why I like to examine this sections:

First I like to add "View-Points" at different positions, not just the Tower.

Second I like to put the aircraft somewhere in the air as a starting position. (Similar but not the same to the automatic created start position to land on the runway.)

I haven't tried yet defining views.

Regarding positions, just have a look at the tsc file of any stock aerodrome from IPACS, you'll quickly get the right structure.

I haven't tried yet defining airborne start positions, that's a good idea.

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• Official Post

To clarify: The view positions do not have any functionality yet? I assigned a few of them using the entries in one of the default airports as an example but I'm not able to circle through those views in Aerofly (or I'm simply too stupid to find the right keyboard assignments?).

At the moment only the tower view is used.