scenProc and Excludes

• I try but get to no results. All the time I try to include an exclude area all objects getting filtered. Can someone a look if I have a general mistake?

ImportOGR|D:\AeroflySDK\OSM\niederbayern.osm|*|landuse|NOREPROJ

ImportOGR|D:\AeroflySDK\OSM\Excludes\EDMS.kml|*|*|NOREPROJ

AddAttributeIfInside|building="*"|FROMFILE="EDMS.kml"|String;skip|yes

AddAttributeIfInside|point="light"|FROMFILE="EDMS.kml"|String;skip|yes

AddAttributeIfInside|FTYPE="POINT" And landuse="forest"|FROMFILE="EDMS.kml"|String;skip|yes

PlacePointsInPolygon|landuse="forest"|0.00025;0.00025|1.0;1.0

CreateAF2Plant|landuse="forest" And skip<>"yes" And FRAND >= 0.5|8;25|broadleaf

CreateAF2Plant|landuse="forest" And skip<>"yes" And FRAND < 0.5|10;20|conifer

ExportTOC|D:\AeroflySDK\scenprocsources\TOC|cultivation_forest

KML:

EDMS.zip

And if this is working, can I take a kml which contains multiple exclude areas?

Thanks in advanced.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

Edited once, last by flightxtreme (March 10, 2018 at 12:52 PM).

• Hi,

this line is inactive in your SPC:

#AddAttributeIfInside|FTYPE="POINT" And landuse="forest"|FROMFILE="EDMS.kml"|String;skip|yes

You have to remove the # to make the filter active.

Yes, you can add more than one polygon. Draw them in GE, group them and export them as a single KML.

Jeff did test this shortly.

Regards

Rodeo

• Ah no.... this was just a copy from the tryouts.;) Of cause i run it without #

But even then he still remove every entry. I need to test small areas.

And I guess I need to ask the lumberjacks to cut down some of the trees.... my area put 8,500,000 trees... =O=O

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower

• flightxtreme I think you just have to add:

AddAttributeIfInside|building="*"|FROMFILE="EDMS.kml"|String;skip|yes

UnloadFeatures|skip="yes"

Danke! Das wird es sein. Sobald ich wieder am Rechner bin, probiere ich es aus.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

• Well... not really. He remove always zero Features with "UnloadFeature".

Ok... I will do it differently, comparing the items in the final toc files. This is ok since I do one Airport after the other, can write a little script for myself.

EDIT: Ah, found the error. I changed the exclude-file to the Grouped-Exclude kml. Just missed to correct the FROMFILE=... as well.

I still have a display problems like the others. Everything works fine, if I include the cultivation files in Straubing. (size 200.000 meters, just to be sure.)

If I start from a different airport I get no cultivation. The strange thing is: If I copy the cultivation from Straubing to a different Airport-TOC-File also nothing is displayed. I also don't want to have the files twice (or more time). (By the way, Straubing is the city where MT-Propeller build propellers for all kind of aircrafts.)

I know there are two or three threads for this problem. I guess I find a solution for this.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

Edited once, last by flightxtreme (March 10, 2018 at 5:35 PM).

• There is a parameter in your airport TSC file called 'size'. When you add your cultivation to an airport you need to expand this 'size' parameter to cover the area that you cultivated. The parameter is measured in meters, so measure your full cultivation area in each distance and change this number to equal that distance.

By default the parameter 'size' is 5000, so try changing this number to 50000 to see if it fixes your problem.

'size' is how far out the TSC is activated (including cultivation within that TSC)

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Well, it works now. :) Thank you all for help.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

• Just even I tried to do the same for EDMS. But I don´t know how to produce, export the TOC in scenproc. My last line always shows me a mistake.
    ExportTOC ......... I don´t know how it have to look like the whole list. Can´t run scenproc!

• Just even I tried to do the same for EDMS. But I don´t know how to produce, export the TOC in scenproc. My last line always shows me a mistake.
    ExportTOC ......... I don´t know how it have to look like the whole list. Can´t run scenproc!

It is hard to guess if you don't give any details.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

• I know. What I tried so far. I watched Rodeos Video tutorial at YouTube and did all how it was shown. But it was very difficulty for me to transfer all points in my own example. And so I activated an deactivated one or the other line. Unfortunately, I came to no result. It would be a great help if I could see the concrete entries for it.

• Well, currently I am not at my dev-computer.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

• ImportOGR|D:\AeroflySDK\OSM\oberpfalz-latest.osm.pbf|11.601563;12.172852;49.184961;48.840814|highway;landuse;building|NOREPROJ

ImportOGR|D:\AeroflySDK\OSM\Excludes\ExcludeAll.kml|*|*|NOREPROJ

AddAttributeIfInside|building="*"|FROMFILE="ExcludeAll.kml"|String;skip|yes

AddAttributeIfInside|point="light"|FROMFILE="ExcludeAll.kml"|String;skip|yes

AddAttributeIfInside|FTYPE="POINT" And landuse="forest"|FROMFILE="ExcludeAll.kml"|String;skip|yes

UnloadFeatures|skip="yes"

PlacePointsAlongLine|highway="motorway"|SINGLE|45;55|6;6|25|String;point|plight|hdg

PlacePointsAlongLine|highway="primary"|SINGLE|45;55|6;6|25|String;point|plight|hdg

PlacePointsAlongLine|highway="secondary"|SINGLE|40;40|4;4|20|String;point|slight|hdg

PlacePointsAlongLine|highway="tertiary"|SINGLE|30;35|4;4|10|String;point|tlight|hdg

PlacePointsAlongLine|highway="residential"|SINGLE|30;30|4;4|10|String;point|rlight|hdg

PlacePointsAlongLine|highway="living_street"|SINGLE|30;30|4;4|10|String;point|rlight|hdg

PlacePointsInPolygon|landuse="forest"|0.00025;0.00025|1.0;1.0
    CreateAF2Plant|landuse="forest" And FRAND >= 0.5|8;25|broadleaf

CreateAF2Plant|landuse="forest" And FRAND < 0.5|10;20|conifer

CreateAF2Light|point="plight"|0.9;0.8;0.7|5|0;0;1|10

CreateAF2Light|point="slight"|0.9;0.7;0.5|3|0;0;1|8

CreateAF2Light|point="tlight"|0.6;0.6;0.7|3|0;0;1|6

CreateAF2Light|point="rlight"|0.9;0.6;0.3|3|0;0;1|6

CreateAF2Building|building="*" And FAREARAT>0.7 And FLENGTH < 14|1|gable|residential

CreateAF2Building|building="*" And FAREARAT>0.7 And FLENGTH >= 14 And FLENGTH < 28|2|gable|residential

CreateAF2Building|building="*" And FAREARAT>0.7 And FLENGTH >= 28|3|flat|industrial

ExportTOC|D:\AeroflySDK\scenprocsources\TOC|cultivation_oberpfalz_cell_1x1

This is a kind of working script. You need to modify the red parts.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

• I have another question. In Aerofly FS2 the culture files are compiled. The TOC-File created by scenProc are not but clean text. Ist there a possibility to compile them? This would reduce space a lot.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

• This is a kind of working script. You need to modify the red parts.

Flightxtreme, thank you very much for all your efforts. Today afternoon I want to try it again.
    Maybe or hopefully I can implement it.