• I have assigned a couple of buttons on my joystick to the Prop + and - in the controller config. While this controls the prop speed when using the Baron, it doesn't work for the Dash 8. Is there some secret to assigning the prop levers for the Dash 8? I have just had to rebuild Windows and I 'm sure it has worked in the past for the Dash 8.

Thanks, Chris

Thanks, Chris

Win 10 64-bit, 24GB RAM, i5-9400F @ 3.9, 6GB Nvidia RTX-2060

• Thanks Jan, I also noticed that the reduced NP setting for the prop levers is not working. You can set the reduced NP setting for the props and it is confirmed on the centre display. When you increase power, the NP notification on the centre screen disappears as you would expect, but the props setting does not automatically increase to maximum and just stays at the reduced prop setting. I have used this feature in the past successfully on the Dash 8.

Regards, Chris

Thanks, Chris

Win 10 64-bit, 24GB RAM, i5-9400F @ 3.9, 6GB Nvidia RTX-2060

• Hi Chris,

I cannot reproduce your issue. If I set the condition levers to 850, push the buttons and them move the condition lever to 1020 the reduced NP landing stays on. If I advance power it's cancelled like it should and the props speed up to 1020 MAX.

When I push the button but don't advance the levers the np landing is cancelled as it should.

• I have assigned a couple of buttons on my joystick to the Prop + and - in the controller config. While this controls the prop speed when using the Baron, it doesn't work for the Dash 8. Is there some secret to assigning the prop levers for the Dash 8? I have just had to rebuild Windows and I 'm sure it has worked in the past for the Dash 8.

Thanks, Chris

Same here. Good catch.

Cheers, Ed