downloads not showing up

• I downloaded the repaint (FFA) for my leer jet and the new DLC from the Steam (Germany) store for my Rift and installed them like all the others that I have. Both do not show up in Aerofly 2.

Could it be related to the cirt problem? If not how should I fix it. They were both downloaded before the problem. The repaint was unzip sometime after the problem started.

Edited once, last by Dholm (March 15, 2018 at 12:37 AM).

• The internet wouldn't cause any problems with repaints if you downloaded it fully to your hard drive.

If it's not working for you make sure that when you unzip the file there isn't a sub-folder inside a sub-folder as Aerofly will only read files one level.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Just a note Jeff in the readme file for the FAA repaint it has put in lrj45 when I took out the r so it is lj45 it worked. I will look around about the Germery DLC problem when I have time.

This readme file was put in by the creator, not us.

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• And I just checked and yes, the proper folder is lJ45 not lrj45. I bet that isn't the only one that I uploaded with that error. Very sorry for any confusion or frustration this may have caused anyone.

Jeff, what is the best way to fix these? Should I correct the error and re-upload them so others don't have this issue in the future, or is there a way for me to modify the files currently online with corrected readme files?

• And I just checked and yes, the proper folder is lJ45 not lrj45. I bet that isn't the only one that I uploaded with that error. Very sorry for any confusion or frustration this may have caused anyone.

Jeff, what is the best way to fix these? Should I correct the error and re-upload them so others don't have this issue in the future, or is there a way for me to modify the files currently online with corrected readme files?

I post the proper instructions on the main page of the download. Simply just don't include a txt file with your submissions.

Regards,

Jeff