Cultivation process status

• Dear IPACS team,

May I kindly ask for a quick status update regarding the Cultivation format and tools?

We were requested last year to slow down cultivation tests since the TOC file text format is not suited for scenery-scale areas, you were thinking of a more efficient binary format.

So I stalled my testing and developments in this area, patiently waiting...

In the meantime I note that a few sceneries were made available, featuring a binary cultivation format that behaves significantly better than the text format, proving that such a format exists and works nicely.

However I didn't notice any change in the available tools, or any documented way of generating the new binary format.

So, what is the status ? When can we expect to have the tools and rules to resume with cultivation process?

Thank you in advance for an update

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• We still have work left to do with cultivation so this isn't finished yet. We added an automatic process for adding the parameters 'cultivation' and corresponding TOC for our internal processes. These new entries are not for user manipulation and shouldn't be touched.

The current way for adding cultivation is the only way to do this for now.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Good to know. So I will reduce the intense of trees until we get a solution.

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower