I have a condo for the week 5 miles from the Destin Exec airport. I can take some photos for Ed’s airport scenery

• We can see how close Ed’s AFS2 airport scenery compares to the real thing. If nothing else I can capture the local aircraft models and reg numbers to add to the scenery when the ramp and taxiways are added. 🤨

Regards,

Ray

• I went there twice and it's a very nice area, while I was on vacation in Pensacola. You'll be closer. Please take the pictures and regs, and then send me the aircraft models and I'll add them for you. I'm planning to release the airport with the ramps and taxiways within the next three weeks if my doggie stays healthy (kept me busy the last two weeks) ?(.

Cheers, Ed

• BTW, seems that anybody won't download the airport anymore. It has been deleted from the DL area. That would discourage the creation of new ones.

Cheers, Ed

This is only temporary and I do apologize for this but we are actively seeking a new location to post user created downloads. We are having a problem with space on our forum servers so only sceneries that are complete and meet our quality standards will be posted in our downloads section. But like I mentioned, this is only temporary.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• This is only temporary and I do apologize for this but we are actively seeking a new location to post user created downloads. We are having a problem with space on our forum servers so only sceneries that are complete and meet our quality standards will be posted in our downloads section. But like I mentioned, this is only temporary.

Well, it seems that I'll have to wait a bit to have the Leeds-Bradford airport that larrylynx is very close to release, that I'm pretty sure will be as excellent than his previous work, the Liverpool Airport.

In the meantime if I update KDTS I will post the release note in the forums, and will make the download available to everyone interested upon request by PM, from my Dropbox account.

Cheers, Ed

• Well, it seems that I'll have to wait a bit to have the Leeds-Bradford airport that larrylynx is very close to release, that I'm pretty sure will be as excellent than his previous work, the Liverpool Airport.

In the meantime if I update KDTS I will post the release note in the forums, and will make the download available to everyone interested upon request by PM, from my Dropbox account.

Cheers, Ed

Please do that privately. Don't post the link on our forum.

We hope to have a fully open public download location presented in the near future.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Please do that privately. Don't post the link on our forum

I did not say that, so don't worry. Obviously would be held privately.

I would still suggest you a different way to solve the issue: look for the public download location first, and once you have it, do the move. That way all the user's uploads/downloads will be available at anytime. AFS2 is a new sim platform that urgently needs third-party add-ons, and user's created scenery is one way to progress on that.

Cheers, Ed

Edited once, last by edpatino (March 20, 2018 at 8:57 PM).