Problems with Runway textures LOWI, black screen in navigation tool of AFS 2

• Hi Flightsimmers, Ipacs Team

yesterday , after few days off, I want to start a flight in LOWI. I found out that the runway and appron textures at LOWI not showing correct. There are filled out with other textures like traffic signs and textures from buildungs.

For a better understanding I will make some Screen shots in the next post. But by the way, do you think this is an graphical Driver issue. I have Nvidia Driver 390.xx installed.

I found out in the Navigation tool , I have no Chance to select a flight. I got a black Screen.

Something is going wrong. I didn't make any changes as well. Only start my flightsim and is happens, in VR and normal mode.

I don't know, if the bug is showing in other installed scenries as well. I can't try it, because I have no Chance to select an airfield or Airport in Navigation tool or starting Point.

hmm... I don't know , what happened and I don't know how to fix the Problem.

Need your help :)

cheers, Eike

• Are you using the latest drivers?

If you are using Steam, have you had Steam verify your files?

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• I am not using the latest Driver... I want to try it.

sorry, what you mean with verifying my files. Yes I am using steam Version of aerofly fs 2

If Steam files become corrupt or don't fully download properly you can run a file integrity check by right clicking on Aerofly FS 2 in your Steam game list, go to properties/local files and run 'verify integrity of game files'. This will fix any bad files automatically.

Your problem directly appears to be a driver issue though, please update your video card drivers to the latest version.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Please make sure that you are not in Aerofly while Steam checks these files.

Also, did you happen to move any folders?

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Jeff, I fixed the Problem. By running of integrity of game files, steam found a lot of coruppted files. Up Dating failed. Coruupted scenery files in the main AFS 2 Folder was the reason. Only by formating my drive, I was able to re install AFS 2. Now it works pretty good. I don't know what happened. By the way now I have the actual Nvidia Driver on board.

Many thanks for all Support of you, and flightsimmers

cheers, Eike

• Jeff, I fixed the Problem. By running of integrity of game files, steam found a lot of coruppted files. Up Dating failed. Coruupted scenery files in the main AFS 2 Folder was the reason. Only by formating my drive, I was able to re install AFS 2. Now it works pretty good. I don't know what happened. By the way now I have the actual Nvidia Driver on board.

Many thanks for all Support of you, and flightsimmers

cheers, Eike

I'm glad that you sorted it all out. Sometimes the smallest of problems adds up to hours of frustration.

Make sure that your NVidia drivers are the latest version to avoid further issues.

Regards,

Jeff