Nice Sceenshots from orbx netherlands ...

• Just read it :) looks fantastic ... also for AF FS 2 ...after P3D .... 34 Euro ...

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/15…mplete-package/

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange

• It looks Amazing a real Game Changer for AFS2 to have another large Area to fly in Europe. It would be great to think that when its released, that we might have ATC / Moving traffic on roads and Trains like xp11 and even a Carbon Cub? Great Times ahead.

• This is absolutely stunning. And to remember there's also US PNW, UK, Ireland and Germany to come as well is super exciting. It will be interesting to see if they have any road/ship traffic tech solution for AFS2.

John V mentioned recently that Orbx are looking into a solution for seasons in XP11 utilising shaders. I wonder if this tech could eventually be possible for AFS2 if there's not any other solution in the meantime, especially as having multiple seasonal textures would take up a massive load of space.

- Ashley

P3D v4 / AFS2 / XP11 | Intel i7-4790K oc'ed @ 4.6GHz | 16GB RAM | 8GB Nvidia GTX1070 | Windows 10 64-bit | Oculus Rift

• It will be interesting to see if they have any road/ship traffic tech solution for AFS2.

They won't. JV posted that at this time AFS2 has no traffic so the Netherlands won't have traffic either.

Also take note that those clouds in those screenshots (and the cloud shadows), which do make the Netherlands the Netherlands, aren't part of the package. ;) The clouds are part of the landscape in the Netherlands imho.

It would be great to think that when its released, that we might have ATC / Moving traffic on roads and Trains like xp11 and even a Carbon Cub? Great Times ahead.

Dream on. ;)

• I'm in love.

And Ed, all airports are modelled. There are pictures of Schiphol, Groningen, Rotterdam and Hilversum in there.

I wish you're right. I've only seen three airports, but ORBX did not mention anything about detailed airports, which at this time I think they should have mentioned at least something. The other question would be how many, and to what detail level. Let's see.

Cheers, Ed

• I wish you're right. I've only seen three airports, but ORBX did not mention anything about detailed airports, which at this time I think they should have mentioned at least something. The other question would be how many, and to what detail level. Let's see.

Cheers, Ed

Afaik ALL Dutch airports have been updated/added, including all glider airports. Of course they won’t be payware quality... You can’t expect that from an addon that has the same price as a single airport addon. But imho this new addon offers a lot for little money. Looking at what you get it’s extremely cheap imho. The screenshots I’ve seen so far of airports look pretty good though, a LOT better than default (P3D ones).

• Afaik ALL Dutch airports have been updated/added, including all glider airports. Of course they won’t be payware quality... You can’t expect that from an addon that has the same price as a single airport addon. But imho this new addon offers a lot for little money. Looking at what you get it’s extremely cheap imho. The screenshots I’ve seen so far of airports look pretty good though, a LOT better than default (P3D ones).

If that's the case I would be happy, and it seems it is, so let's wait for the release. It would be a good price for such a quality scenery.

Thanks, Ed

• As long as Schipol is as detailed as Denver Intl. and that would be satisfying enough. But the question is: what’s the meaning of an “upgraded” airport as they mentioned? Does that mean simply adding some features to the original P3D/XP airports? If so, it would be a disaster for AFS2 users because we don’t have airport in Netherlands for them to “upgrade” at all. We users don’t want to apply extra work to deal with the runways and taxiways ourselves. Hoping ORBX can provide an less amphibolic and more acceptable answer. After all, there’re dozens of regions like this to buy in the future.