• I just checked both of my FR airports I do have others and they all look like the photo I uploaded. (us is great) I did not know I had a problem tell I saw the photos. I saw the video when it fist came out and just watched it again and double check everything is where it should be. As far as editing a file It is over the top for me and do not want to make things worse. I'm just happy to know what the problem is and it is not on my end.

• I just checked both of my FR airports I do have others and they all look like the photo I uploaded. (us is great) I did not know I had a problem tell I saw the photos. I saw the video when it fist came out and just watched it again and double check everything is where it should be. As far as editing a file It is over the top for me and do not want to make things worse. I'm just happy to know what the problem is and it is not on my end.

Redownload the us_global.zip and check its in the right folder and all should be fine.

• Where do I find us_global.zip?

Apologies - hasty reply. I meant xref_global.zip

The video I added starts at just the right place to show where files should end up

• Additional Authorised Contributors

In the future I plan to add the facility for others to further develop airports that have been started by someone else. This would be a little like GitHub's forking concept where the original still exists but modified/enhanced versions also exist. Until then as a quick stopgap I have created a new option called Contributor, whereby someone can be given permission by the author to have edit access to a particular airport they created. Please bear in mind that quite naturally not everyone will be willing to do this as they may worry about someone making mistakes and losing work or having different opinions about how to model things. For airports that have had very little development though and the original author does not wish to spend more time working on it they may give you access. Just please don't be upset if someone says "sorry, i'd rather not, I will do more work myself later". If you want to ask for contributor access to an airport that has been created already, please send the Author a request via private conversation.

You can see when someone else is authorised to edit - a Contributor line is shown in the airport overview as in this example below. KJKsimmer gave Oldar edit access (well actually Kenneth gave me permission to do this one on his behalf).

How Authors may give someone else Contributor Access

Just go into edit your airport as normal and you'll see a new field to enter the IPACS ID of anyone you want to give contributor access to. Hit save and you're done. You can always remove them at a later date if you wish.

• Right, that's how it is. Outside of the dlcs you need to generate ground images with the geoconverter tool. And maybe cultivation with scenproc and maybe even a mesh. For copyright reasons users cannot share their work except for the airport runways, buildings and static aircrafts and this is done in fscloudport.

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

• Hi All....

The Trick for that moment at crossed Runways.

After Phil implemented the cross Runways we make the correct rwy !

You see at Picture the ground made with FSEt Level 15. I have rebuilt the Picture at Airport.

First is by day..., the second Picture is the night with crossed runways.And you see the lights for crossed Rwy

But !

I delete the decals and delete Runway Color for runways in that folder.

The decals and runway color not important....when you have made with Fset the level 15 Ground.;)

But at fscloud we make the airports with crossed runways, when you will open the folder and go to files named decal and rwy.tmb

renamed it after point.

Example: original- #rap1692m47m_rwy.tmb / renamed - #rap1692m47m_rwy.t also make this at decal files.

Regards

Edited once, last by uli057: trick corectur (April 13, 2018 at 8:09 PM).

• For Aero Robert... and all Beginners.

Here are a example for that what made user himself. Take a look at Wiki s

Regards

Nice Uli. I would choose a higher resolution for the ground image around the airport, though, say level 14.

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

• 1,000 Airports and Extra Runway Number Functionality

In the last few minutes, thanks to TomSimMuc , we now have 1,000 airports available for download on http://www.fscloudport.com

For the record, the 1,000th airport is in Nepal : http://www.fscloudport.com/icao/vnjs.htm

There has also been some improvement to functionality as runways now come with numbers as shown on this screenshot from KJAN.