FSCloudPort Support Thread

• Correct. These are mainly hangars and office buildings, some are flickering and have partly transparent textures. They are not part of fscloudport and are removed whenever I create a new tsc-file in fscloudport.

From right to left:

7 bldgs

8 hangarsA

5 hangarsB

1 helipad and 1 tower

Regards,

Thomas

Best regards,

Thomas

i7-6700K @ 4.0 GHz, Geforce GTX 1080, 32MB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 1 TB SSD, 1TB HD, 32" Monitor 4K, Oculus Rift

• Thanks!.

Ed

Windows 10 Home x64 | i7-8086K | MoBo ASUS Maximus XI Hero Z390 | 32GB RAM | 2xSSD Crucial 1TB + 1xSSD Samsung 1TB + 1xSSD Crucial 2TB | MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X 11GB | LG 29UC97C UW Curved | Oculus Rift VR | TM FCS HOTAS // Gaming Laptop ASUS ROG Strix Scar II GL704GW | Windows 10 Home | i7-8750H | 32GB RAM | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | Nvidia RTX 2070 | TM FCS HOTAS // P3Dv4.5hf2 + AFS2

• Hi ...

i work and tested with Taxiway Objects.

Its a little bit ticky, i must work on no crashes and flat Polygon for that obejects

Built have i some Taxiway Moduls.

Pic.

And at Scenery goes with a lot of Modul, position over coordinates and Level over ground.

Perhaps...when other user has an idea for the no crashes ...i am realy happy.

Regards

ULI

• hi,

Okay i have read the thread.

But i dont understand where i set "nocollison".

Only in 3dMax , or AC3d, or Modelconverter, or in Tsc File????:rolleyes:

Alternate, i have made with modelconverter the Taxiway Object to Ground Polygon without crash Mode.

Thats runs also at Aerofly... i can drive at Taxiway without crashes.;)

Regards

ULI

• In your modelling program, set the name of the 3D object to end with "__nocollision" (double underscore!). (Or at least I remember Admin writing something along those lines in another thread)

• I downloaded EDTH and other airfields from Fscloud. I got buildings shown only one time when I launched fs2. The other times no buildings are visible what can I do?

Did you install the Global xref files? Instructions are where you clicked the download box at fsCP. 🙂

Regards,

Ray

A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o
    Out now: Hawaiian Islands 8) Part 1: Kauai + Niihau v2

Work in Progress: Part 2: Molokai, Maui, Lanai, Kohoolawe + Molokini Crater

• I created this airport on FSCloudPort. Does anyone know why the runways look like this.

Todd

Todd,

The current version of fsCloudPort does not support crossing runways or parallel runways that are close to each other. In your KPDX Intl, you have named both parallel runways 10R. One of them should be 10L.

For now, to see what it would look like you will have to delete one of the parallel runways. You can try a single runway airport to see how the runways look.

You can also download KLIT that has similar runway layouts to KPDX and see how I got around the interference problem by shortening the runways causing the interference,

A future update will address this multiple runway inference.

EDIT: Todd, I just downloaded and installed your KPDX and other than the automatic suppression of 3/21 by the system, I do not see any interference between the parallel runways. Of course, you need to fix the 10L decal name. :)

Regards,

Ray

A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

Edited 2 times, last by Jetjockey10 ().

• Hello Todd,

Here is an example of how you may get around the runway interference. You may have to try a couple of times to find the distance needed to stop the interference of 10L and 21. It may not be the proximity of 21 and 10L that is actually causing the interference. It may be the parallel runways 10L and 10R that are interfering. In that case there is nothing that I can recommend at this time.

Regards,

Ray (fsCloudBase, Moderator)

• Ray,

I will try your solution, and fix the runway heading. The original post was from Deer Park, will fix that too.

Todd

• I created U62-Mckay airport in Idaho. Somehow I accidently made two runways with the same headings, when it uploaded to FSCloudport there's a warning on the download page about the runways, I removed one of the runways, but the warning still shows up, is there way to delete the airport and start over.

Todd

• Spit, have you thought about adding a POI (point-of-interest) object icon to your list of 3D objects that can be placed around an airport?

Ideally, users can submit new 3D objects to be added to the POI folder. Water towers would be a starting point as they are common in cities & towns and would add some variety to the generic buildings and houses we get from ScenProc cultivation.

• Spit, have you thought about adding a POI (point-of-interest) object icon to your list of 3D objects that can be placed around an airport?

Ideally, users can submit new 3D objects to be added to the POI folder. Water towers would be a starting point as they are common in cities & towns and would add some variety to the generic buildings and houses we get from ScenProc cultivation.

i would like to improve the objects available. Some recoding is overdue as IPACS have already provided a new more optimised way of incorporating their object library. Then i need to fill it out with a more complete range of objects available and then yes some POI objects would be nice.