FSCloudPort Support Thread

• You have a lot of entries like

ERROR: (geometry 'G:\Aerofly FS 2 addons\addons/scenery/places/Kennedy_Space_Center/KTIX/.tmb' not found)

Did you make the proper entry for your sceneries to be found on drive g:? Your file

C:\Users\eigenaar\Documents\Aerofly FS 2\main.mcf should have an entry

<[string8][extra_user_folder][G:\Aerofly FS 2 addons\addons]>

(I think, that schould be the proper one for you.) Maybe, something is wrong with this entry?

Besides, did you try to not install the named addons unter G:\ but directly under C:\Users\eigenaar\Documents\Aerofly FS 2\Scenery?

Kind regards, Michael

• Thanks for your reply.

See my post above: another try with a new tm.log

More than a year I have the addons in my G drive and I have the right entry in main.mcf.

Never had any trouble.

Of course I tried putting the addon in Documents/.... to exclude every possibility

But I found the culpritt, my graphic settings were messed up although I didn't touch it since long ago.

Maybe because of the update?

Nevertheless, it is working again!

• I completely forgot to mention... Reinstalling Aerofly wasn't the fix..

But I found the culprit, my graphic settings were messed up although I didn't touch it since long ago.

JetFlyer is correct. Adjusting my Building Density settings from Medium to High was the actual fix, and I even wrote this in a private message to Jeff and Jan. (horrible memory)

For VR performance purposes, I have had my Building Density settings set to medium and have never had a problem. Until either the IPACs update, or perhaps a Windows, Nvidia update? Forgive me Thuster for telling you to reinstall Aerofly. I have a very bad memory and this only happened last week...

• Can someone please point me to the documentation or some examples of how we can now add xref virtual objects to an airport via a TOC file?

The following file (named in my setup as "propriano_ajaccio_vor.TOC") will add a VOR object (vor2 from the xref) near Ajaccio in Corsica (see the coordinates). The rest I think will explain for itself.

<[file][][]

<[cultivation][][]

<[string8][coordinate_system][lonlat]>

<[list_xref][xref_list][]

<[xref][element][0]

<[string8][name][vor2]>

<[vector3_float64][position][8.7746901 41.7705251 0]>

<[float32][direction][360]>

>

>

>

>

The TSC file "calling" for that object is the following one:

<[file][][]

<[tmsimulator_scenery_place][][]

<[string8][type][object]>

<[string8][sname][VOR object Ajaccio]>

<[string8][lname][VOR object]>

<[string8][icao][VOR AJO]>

<[string8][country][FRA]>

<[string8][coordinate_system][lonlat]>

<[vector2_float64][position][8.7746901 41.7705251]>

<[float64][height][0]>

<[float64][size][5000]>

<[bool][autoheight][true]>

<[list_tmsimulator_scenery_object][objects][]

>

<[list_tmsimulator_scenery_cultivation][cultivation_files][]

<[tmsimulator_scenery_cultivation][element][0]

<[string8][filename][propriano_ajaccio_vor]>

<[bool][auto_height][true]>

>

<[tmsimulator_scenery_cultivation][element][1]

<[string8][filename][]>

<[bool][auto_height][true]>

>

>

>

>

As you could see, it's relatively easy.

Cheers, Ed

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | i7-5820k | 32GB RAM | 3xSSD Samsung 1TB | MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X 11GB | LG 29UC97C UW Curved | Oculus Rift VR | TM FCS HOTAS // Gaming Laptop ASUS ROG Strix Scar II GL704GW | Windows 10 Home | i7-8750H | 32GB RAM | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | Nvidia RTX 2070 | TM FCS HOTAS

Edited once, last by edpatino ().