FSCloudPort Support Thread

• In that case it might be better, if I remove the doubled objects manually in the edit window.

Thank you for looking into this.

Just remove the red mark then please.

The red mark is removable by you - edit the airport description

• Hi

I have an issue with a new generated in Alaska.

PAUN/PASM has sort of a runway elevation issue. the runway is in the skies. Interestingly in PABE everything is OK

I tried to modify the tsc to disable autoheight. Then the runway is not inside the elevation but on top.

Both cases are not satisfactory. No idea how to fix.

X-Plane 12.x | DCS 2.5.7 | War Thunder | Aerofly FS4

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz

• The problem is probably not something you are doing.

Your runway may be too far North. IPACS does not support FS2 after some magic line in the far North. I knew the exact area but have forgotten. I do remember that you can't go much further North than Anchorage area.

Ray

• The problem is probably not something you are doing.

Your runway may be too far North. IPACS does not support FS2 after some magic line in the far North. I knew the exact area but have forgotten. I do remember that you can't go much further North than Anchorage area.

Ray

Bethel is further north and works. No issue.

No issue around ENTC either.

I manipulated the height. If set by default to autoheight, then the runway is at sea level. You will see the strange artifacts go upwards into the sky around you. Now if you change the autoheight field to false, then the runway is on top of the structure. Case you delete the runway, then the area is flat and you can see the cultivation

I had the issue last week with an airport in Lofoten, Norway. Then i checked the mesh and it has some 1k files which were overlaping. Once removed, the issue was gone.

I wonder if I can generate a runway manually and if that works.

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz

• I test the green rectangular virtual frames. In PAUN the touchdown point on the runway is much too high:

Therefore I set "[autoheight]" from "[true]" to "[false]" - and everything is now correct:

Bye, Michael

Images

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

Edited once, last by ApfelFlieger (May 14, 2019 at 11:38 AM).

• Therefore I set "[autoheight]" from "[true]" to "[false]" - and everything is now correct:

Yes, but take off. You will be on a hill ;)

Feature request - Helipad only

Can you please eliminate the need to use a runway to create the airport, please

Thanks!

• Are you talking to us or to him?

Because Aerofly doesn't need a runway to define a heliport (see Alcatraz)

fs cloudport ;)

• Not possible at present I'm afraid - with FSCP the runway also does terrain flattening.

You can create a transparent flattening with airport__outside technology.

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• You can create a transparent flattening with airport__outside technology.

Cheers

Antoine

How?

• How?

I was answering to Phil, he could have FSCloudport doing this.

You can do it manually following the wiki tuto, but only creating the airport ground polygon without runway. This results in a transparent flattening. I use it for grass runways, keeping the photo textures.

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• I should say "not possible without a major rewrite" - everything in FSCP is pregenerated. It doesn't model airports dynamically. It is designed around best fit match of a pregenerated runway and then just place it where needed.

• Ok, I have now tried the file i created above, no runway object. and this is how it looks like. No artifact at all.

Images

• I should say "not possible without a major rewrite" - everything in FSCP is pregenerated. It doesn't model airports dynamically. It is designed around best fit match of a pregenerated runway and then just place it where needed.

My mistake, I assumed your tool dynamically generated the meshed runway... it's not the case, sorry.

Actually, you can pregenerate transparent flatten polygons, they're easier to fit than textured runways, but yes it would mean a significant rewrite of your nice tool.

Cheers

Antoine

• Hi all! I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with. I've tried a lot of the airports from FSCloudPort and only the RW and maybe some static planes shows in the sim. No tower and no other buildings even when the description says that there should be several. I read in the tutorial that I need a file called xref_global, but according to Spit40 that file is not necessary anymore. So what am I doing wrong? All the files are in the correct folders. I have also tried to move them around but nothing helps. Hope someone can help