FSCloudPort Support Thread

• You have a lot of entries like

ERROR: (geometry 'G:\Aerofly FS 2 addons\addons/scenery/places/Kennedy_Space_Center/KTIX/.tmb' not found)

Did you make the proper entry for your sceneries to be found on drive g:? Your file

C:\Users\eigenaar\Documents\Aerofly FS 2\main.mcf should have an entry

<[string8][extra_user_folder][G:\Aerofly FS 2 addons\addons]>

(I think, that schould be the proper one for you.) Maybe, something is wrong with this entry?

Besides, did you try to not install the named addons unter G:\ but directly under C:\Users\eigenaar\Documents\Aerofly FS 2\Scenery?

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

• Thanks for your reply.

See my post above: another try with a new tm.log

More than a year I have the addons in my G drive and I have the right entry in main.mcf.

Never had any trouble.

Of course I tried putting the addon in Documents/.... to exclude every possibility

But I found the culpritt, my graphic settings were messed up although I didn't touch it since long ago.

Maybe because of the update?

Nevertheless, it is working again!

• Thanks for letting us know. That's a tricky one for sure.

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

• I completely forgot to mention... Reinstalling Aerofly wasn't the fix..

But I found the culprit, my graphic settings were messed up although I didn't touch it since long ago.

JetFlyer is correct. Adjusting my Building Density settings from Medium to High was the actual fix, and I even wrote this in a private message to Jeff and Jan. (horrible memory)

For VR performance purposes, I have had my Building Density settings set to medium and have never had a problem. Until either the IPACs update, or perhaps a Windows, Nvidia update? Forgive me Thuster for telling you to reinstall Aerofly. I have a very bad memory and this only happened last week...

• Can someone please point me to the documentation or some examples of how we can now add xref virtual objects to an airport via a TOC file?

The following file (named in my setup as "propriano_ajaccio_vor.TOC") will add a VOR object (vor2 from the xref) near Ajaccio in Corsica (see the coordinates). The rest I think will explain for itself.

<[file][][]

<[cultivation][][]

<[string8][coordinate_system][lonlat]>

<[list_xref][xref_list][]

<[xref][element][0]

<[string8][name][vor2]>

<[vector3_float64][position][8.7746901 41.7705251 0]>

<[float32][direction][360]>

>

>

>

>

The TSC file "calling" for that object is the following one:

<[file][][]

<[tmsimulator_scenery_place][][]

<[string8][type][object]>

<[string8][sname][VOR object Ajaccio]>

<[string8][lname][VOR object]>

<[string8][icao][VOR AJO]>

<[string8][country][FRA]>

<[string8][coordinate_system][lonlat]>

<[vector2_float64][position][8.7746901 41.7705251]>

<[float64][height][0]>

<[float64][size][5000]>

<[bool][autoheight][true]>

<[list_tmsimulator_scenery_object][objects][]

>

<[list_tmsimulator_scenery_cultivation][cultivation_files][]

<[tmsimulator_scenery_cultivation][element][0]

<[string8][filename][propriano_ajaccio_vor]>

<[bool][auto_height][true]>

>

<[tmsimulator_scenery_cultivation][element][1]

<[string8][filename][]>

<[bool][auto_height][true]>

>

>

>

>

As you could see, it's relatively easy.

Cheers, Ed

Edited once, last by edpatino (August 2, 2019 at 6:32 PM).

• l'adresse eMail ne fonctionant pas ... je tente ma chance ici ...

Bonjour Maxime

Je ne vois pas d'autre moyen de résoudre mon problème que de vous contacter pour une éventuelle modification

ou alors permettez-moi d'accéder à la création sur FSCloudPort.

J'ai l'aéroport Bastia-Poretta LFKB (et non Propreta comme indiqué sur la fiche du site) et je n'ai trouvé aucun moyen de faire une petite correction.

Je souhaite remplacer un bâtiment de 1 étage par son identique à 2 étages:

existant dans le fichier LFKB.tsc:

<[Tmsimulator_scenery_object] [element] [15]

<[String8] [type] [objet]>

<[String8] [géométrie] [office_big_concret_sh_01_40_23_virtual_284_obj]>

<[tmvector3d] [position] [9.48073089 42.54869012 0]>

souhaitait remplacer par:

[office_big_concret_sh_02_40_23_virtual_63_obj]> ... le 63 Je pense que c'est un changement!

ce dernier est présent sur votre aéroport Ajaccio LFKJ mais seul le nombre de 2 étages et l'orientation sont différents.

Impossible de modifier le fichier .tmb depuis la compilation.

Si vous pouviez faire le petit changement. L’orientation de la façade de ce bâtiment côté piste est de 343 ° et ses coordonnées sont identiques.

J'essaie d'ajouter le paramètre "<[float64] [orientation] [343]> ... mais bien sûr sans succès.

Si possible, je serais vraiment heureux, tous mes remerciements.

Cordialement.

CPU Intel Core I7 6700 K @4.00 Ghz + BiQuiet Pure Rock - CM Asusteck MAXIMUS VIII RANGER - RAM GSkill Ripjaws4 DDR4 3000 16 GB - NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB - 2x SSD Samsung 500 GB 850 EVO - DD WD 2 TO.

• When I replace the cultivation method of fscloudport all these buildings will simply be listed in the TOC file and there's no need for TMB files. You will be able to edit the TOC file after download and replace office_big_concret_sh_01_40_23 with office_big_concret_sh_02_40_23. Give me another week to confirm that the TOC system is reliable and build it in.

• Bonjour spit40 Phil, un grand merci pour votre réponse.

Je reste attentif à une mise à disposition, je ferai l'essai de suite et vous informai du résultat.

Cordialement.

CPU Intel Core I7 6700 K @4.00 Ghz + BiQuiet Pure Rock - CM Asusteck MAXIMUS VIII RANGER - RAM GSkill Ripjaws4 DDR4 3000 16 GB - NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB - 2x SSD Samsung 500 GB 850 EVO - DD WD 2 TO.

Edited once, last by dauphin20217 (December 7, 2019 at 4:24 PM).

• La

Lorsque je remplace la méthode de culture de fscloudport, tous ces bâtiments seront simplement publiés dans le fichier TOC et il n'y a pas besoin de fichiers TMB. Vous pourrez modifier le fichier TOC après le téléchargement et remplacer office_big_concret_sh_01_40_23 par office_big_concret_sh_02_40_23. Donnez-moi une semaine pour confirmer que le système TOC est fiable et intégrez-le.

... j'ai attendu tout ce temps depuis le 7 décembre mais sauf erreur de ma part ... je suis toujours en attente ! quand pensez vous diffuser la bonne marche à suivre pour incorporer les objets xref par un fichier .toc

• I hit a snag - I need to find a way to cope with the water towers and helipads which are not xrefs. Either that or they get dropped. Can anyone help? I haven't got up to speed on making custom xref objects and I haven't had the time to learn it.

• I've just had a little moment of clarity on this. My concern was that after dropping helipads/water towers then any time someone edited an airport that had them in, it would either crash the editor or we'd auto-delete them on saving. Actually, I'll just pretend they *do* exist as xrefs and output the code in the TOC to display them as if they did. In the short term nothing will display, but in time we'll get them generated as xref models and once that's done they'll start showing again.

• I've just had a little moment of clarity on this. My concern was that after dropping helipads/water towers then any time someone edited an airport that had them in, it would either crash the editor or we'd auto-delete them on saving. Actually, I'll just pretend they *do* exist as xrefs and output the code in the TOC to display them as if they did. In the short term nothing will display, but in time we'll get them generated as xref models and once that's done they'll start showing again.

If you send me the objects, I can create the xref library for you.

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.