• Hi,

I have tried to install/convert DR400 in SDK.

No mather what I do I get this message when converting:

"cannot load aircraft - set Aerofly FS2 Folder in config.tmc"

Is there any way to just download the complete aircraft instead of having to convert it in SDK?

Windows 10 64bit | I7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X motherboard | Corsair Vengiance RGB Pro 16GB 3000Mz | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC | SSD 512 GB + HDD 4 TB | Oculus Rift CV1 | X-Plane | DCS: F-15, F-5E, SU-27, SU-33, Mig29, A10 & Nevada | T Flight Hotas X | G29 Logitech

• We are in the process of updating the DR400 so it will not work at this time for you.

Please give us more time and we will get it updated.

The DR400 is not an official Aerofly aircraft, it's only a demo to show how to use the aircraft converter SDK, so you will always need to convert this aircraft yourself.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Could you make it an official aircraft? It;s my favourite and i've not been able to fly it for months.

Due to licensing issues we can't do this.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• We are in the process of updating the DR400 so it will not work at this time for you.

Please give us more time and we will get it updated.

The DR400 is not an official Aerofly aircraft, it's only a demo to show how to use the aircraft converter SDK, so you will always need to convert this aircraft yourself.

Okay, thank you for your answer.

I look forward to try my luck with the updated version when it's ready :)

Windows 10 64bit | I7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X motherboard | Corsair Vengiance RGB Pro 16GB 3000Mz | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC | SSD 512 GB + HDD 4 TB | Oculus Rift CV1 | X-Plane | DCS: F-15, F-5E, SU-27, SU-33, Mig29, A10 & Nevada | T Flight Hotas X | G29 Logitech