Erreor with external_dll sample

• Hello,

I have a problem with the external_dll in the SDK.

I try to explain my problem:

1) i downaload the SDK Tools aerofly_fs_2_sdk_tools_20171123.rar

2) then, i want to use the code of external_dll to access some fight parameters.

so, i open the .sln with Visual Studio 2017

(because i saw in the topic below SDK - DLL example it probably works).

3) i didn' make any modification, i just want to generate the solution downloaded,

=> and i have the error bellow:

"

Erreur C1083 Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier include : 'assert.h' : No such file or directory aerofly_fs_2_external_dll_sample d:\logiciels\aerofly2\work\tools2\aerofly_fs_2_sdk_tools_20171123\aerofly_fs_2_sdk_tools\external_dll\shared\input\tm_external_message.h 37

"

Can you help me to solve the problem?

Thank you

• to complete the error message:

"

1>------ Début de la génération : Projet : aerofly_fs_2_external_dll_sample, Configuration : Debug x64 ------

1>aerofly_fs_2_external_dll_sample.cpp

1>d:\logiciels\aerofly2\work\tools2\aerofly_fs_2_sdk_tools_20171123\aerofly_fs_2_sdk_tools\external_dll\project_aerofly_fs_2_external_dll_sample\../shared/input/tm_external_message.h(37): fatal error C1083: Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier include : 'assert.h' : No such file or directory

1>Génération du projet "aerofly_fs_2_external_dll_sample.vcxproj" terminée -- ÉCHEC.

========== Génération : 0 a réussi, 1 a échoué, 0 mis à jour, 0 a été ignoré ==========

"

• THank you.

I check i haven't modified anything.

i just did this:

- download the sdk tools,

- unrar the external_dll folder

- open the .sln with Visual Studio 2017

- build the solution.

and i have the error about the "assert.h".

Of course, like i didn't do any change, i have the source code below with the include <assert.h> (file "tm_external_message.h")...

C
    #ifndef TM_EXTERNAL_MESSAGE_H
    #define TM_EXTERNAL_MESSAGE_H

#include <stdint.h>
    #include <assert.h>

• Official Post

You specifically need to select the components that you need. For example you could use VS for developing mobile apps or database things or server stuff, in C, C++, C# and other languages. Not all of this is installed per default that would be 80gigabytes or so, so you will need to specify what you need.

Just relaunch the installer and select to change the installation. Basically all things that have C++ in it could be needed, platform tools v141 etc. (I'm not at home to check what I have currently installed, sorry)