More aerial images please

• When will we see more high resolution textures or aerial photos for the Aerofly FS2?

The Switzerland does not interest me at all. It would be nice if there were soon more

to buy from America, South America, Canada, Africa, Australia, or like these.

There are no compatible providers, it does not have to be for all and always ORBX!?

Often simply high-resolution aerial photos would be enough. FSET is out of the question

for me.

Regrads

MIke

• Official Post

There are more regions coming your way from both us and ORBX so please be patient here.

I can also tell you that the Florida Keys DLC is coming along nicely as well that I will be releasing once completed. This scenery will be huge.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• ... and the whole Caribbean Sea please ;):thumbup:with Columbia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Belize, Mexico ... 8)

• Seems Florida contains many huge and complex airports. And that would cost much time to build. So just be patient. By the way, I appreciate that IPACS would choose such a challenging and attractive region, which will take them a lot of work to complete.(In contrast to ORBX, who always try to avoid large airports and choose rigional aps or samll airfields, although they do make them well)

Nice work guys, and remember don’t launch this region for free again. We are willing to pay. You deserve it.

• Certainly willing to pay as well. AFS2 is my dream realized.

Windows 7 (64-Bit), Asus Sabertooth (Intel Z87) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0, Intel 4th Gen Core i7 4770K (4.5GHz Overclock) Quad Core, Cooling Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooling,16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan, GDDR5, PCIe, 950 Watt PC Power & Cooling MK II.

• Unfortunately I do not buy at OrbX!

Therefore for me no further structure of FS2 possible?

What should I do there? FS2 is too good to go back. :(

Why exactly won't you buy at Orbx? Is it simply a matter of not having the money for it or something else? I myself am not really interested in any more regions from IPACS themselves because I think the Orbx regions will be superior in every possible way. The IPACS regions for AFS2 are nice, don't get me wrong, but huge parts of them are emtpy and flat: Orbx regions will have buildings and trees and everything absolutely everywhere, making them far more realistic. I am having a hard time enjoying default AFS2 right now: I can't wait for the first Orbx TrueEarth regions!

• Why exactly won't you buy at Orbx? Is it simply a matter of not having the money for it or something else? I myself am not really interested in any more regions from IPACS themselves because I think the Orbx regions will be superior in every possible way. The IPACS regions for AFS2 are nice, don't get me wrong, but huge parts of them are emtpy and flat: Orbx regions will have buildings and trees and everything absolutely everywhere, making them far more realistic. I am having a hard time enjoying default AFS2 right now: I can't wait for the first Orbx TrueEarth regions!

The OrbX sceneries are good.

My problem is simple, that I do not pay by card.

But there is not another possibility.

• Same here, DVD Version. :) Well, I make myself the world like it suits me. ;)

Wish for Aerofly FS 2/4:

- Flightpath recording on hard drive and replay in sim from different view points

- Smoke for aerobatic planes

- Multiplayer or at least watching other people flying sitting on ground or inside tower