• Two small issues that I have noticed, can easily reproduce.

A. AP1 disconnect, the rudder (or FAC if simulated) will apply full right rudder on disconnect.

B. On rotation, SRS is commanding 12.5 degrees pitch, rotation is smooth, however I seem to lose pitch authority momentarily on lift off. Is this the SRS pitch protection? It seems aggresive

• Official Post

A. hard to judge this since I've made a lot of changes to the ap and fbw in my current development state, compared to the official release version that you have. I'll keep it in mind and will check this witch my current version though.

B. Naaah, that is the ground effect of the tail surface that inhibts some of the rotation. This is something we have to address when we change the aerodynamical wings next time. And since the FBW is not in flight mode yet it doesn't really check if the pitch rate is correct, at least in the current public release. The FBW in my developer version is now strong enough to overpower this effect, so in the future the rotation should be a lot smoother. I've made the transition from ground to flight laws smoother already, just be a bit patient and wait for the next fly by wire update :)

• A. hard to judge this since I've made a lot of changes to the ap and fbw in my current development state, compared to the official release version that you have. I'll keep it in mind and will check this witch my current version though.

B. Naaah, that is the ground effect of the tail surface that inhibts some of the rotation. This is something we have to address when we change the aerodynamical wings next time. And since the FBW is not in flight mode yet it doesn't really check if the pitch rate is correct, at least in the current public release. The FBW in my developer version is now strong enough to overpower this effect, so in the future the rotation should be a lot smoother. I've made the transition from ground to flight laws smoother already, just be a bit patient and wait for the next fly by wire update :)

great! But the same happens with the boeing 737 during lift off, please be aware of that. Also I am still feeling that the boeing 737 touches down very fast during flare. Vapp of 140 knots. I have to say i don’t know the aircraft’s weight, may be the Vref is higher than I think, anyway a b737 shouldn’t approach faster than 150 knots and the pitch attitude i have to look for is a bit high for me.

Thank you

• Official Post

Yes, that's why I wrote the thing about the wings :)

737 should be able to fly slower, agreed, I also have a developer version for that aircraft which allows me to approach at 130kt. Pitch is still a bit high but I might be able to fix it. Its not done though, so don't expect changes to the 737 flight model soon.