Aerofly FS2 Addon Aircraft

• I did download the DR400 file without problem.

However, there is a problem to install it.

I decompressed and copied the file and pasted it in:

C: \ Users \ (Users)GeF \ Documents \ Aerofly FS 2 \ addons \ aircraft \ dr400

and also in:

C: \ Users \ (Users)GeF \ Documents \ Aerofly FS 2 \ aircraft \ dr400.

However, at startup, I do not see the DR400 in the choice of aircraft!

Thank you for helping me because I really want to fly this plane, it's my plane-fetish, I've done a lot of hours with it.

Best regards.

• Well, usually, when there's an upgrade in AFS2, the DR400 gets broken and it can take quite long to have a fix.

Last update for instance was 2 months ago and still no fix for the DR400.

In the meantime I fixed it by myself, at least partially. What doesn't work with current release is the mouse clicks in the cockpit (you can click, but there's no more effect)=> the controls.tmd file structure slightly changed, I just has a closer look at the controls.tmd for the C172 to fix the DR400.

GPS and radio stack display also don't work anymore in my case, and I couldn't get them back yet.

Regarding FlyingGeF, please have a look at the Aircraft tutorial https://www.aerofly.com/dokuwiki/doku.…rcraft:tutorial

It shows step by step how to convert and install the DR400, you don't need other tools than the AFS2 SDK and you're done within a couple of mouse clicks.

Good luck

Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

Edited once, last by Trespassers (May 9, 2018 at 12:49 PM).