Aerofly Career Mode

• As an idea, has anyone ever thought of a career mode option for AFS2, where a user could effectively build up funds from flying passengers etc? The rewards could be aircraft/access to certain airports and hangars.

Of course, all planes and airports out of the box can be accessed in normal mode (as it is now), however, it would be quite cool as an option to use a career mode, seeing other users current positions and to create teams etc.

Anyway, it came to my mind so I thought I'd share.

• As an idea, has anyone ever thought of a career mode option for AFS2, where a user could effectively build up funds from flying passengers etc? The rewards could be aircraft/access to certain airports and hangars.

Of course, all planes and airports out of the box can be accessed in normal mode (as it is now), however, it would be quite cool as an option to use a career mode, seeing other users current positions and to create teams etc.

Anyway, it came to my mind so I thought I'd share.

I think this is on the IPACS to-do list, but not their first priority now. They're focused, hopefully, on the new helicopter and the ATC. Real-weather representation, at least for me, should be given a high priority, too.

Cheers, Ed

• This would go in part with missions and license progression which are features that are on our list but pretty far down at this point.

In time we will have all of this in Aerofly.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• My idea for a career mode would be that you as a young pilot have to make his flight license. Then you start with an airline at first only on local joining and then works up to the long-haul aircraft ... a kind of endless mode ... Build a manure, the airline is not thrilled ....

Cargo flights would be awesome too ...maybe with a MC Donald Douglas MD 11:love:

But more important to me personally at the moment is that the ATC will soon be involved ... furthermore, I hope for a map of Europe ... of course, most on a German map ...

:)