Side by side comparison Aerofly FS2 vs real life

• For me it's simpler.... since I only fly gliders, it's 90% right hand, the left resting or being used only for flap and spoiler operation. The use of left hand comes only when they have retractable gear with their levers on the right pane....

Sometimes, very rarely, I am forced to use both hands, when in strong turbulence, specially while being towed...

Limited by Main Thread...

• Official Post

For me it's simpler.... since I only fly gliders, it's 90% right hand, the left resting or being used only for flap and spoiler operation. The use of left hand comes only when they have retractable gear with their levers on the right pane....

Sometimes, very rarely, I am forced to use both hands, when in strong turbulence, specially while being towed...

In glider aerobatics you also use both hands to pull up straight... makes quite a difference :)

• Well, yes that's true, but I seldom do aerobatics. My only experience there is in the good-old Blanik L-13, and aldo the K-21s and Grob Twin Acro.

Well the K-21s are almost impossible to get into a spin :) and there, yes, two hands can help....

What I would rather sometimes have are 4 feet instead ….. Specially in the Pw6-U :)

Limited by Main Thread...