• i just got fs 2, i have no issues with any planes except the A320, 747, dash 8 and the Learjet. when i go in the cockpit view my sky turns black and in some cases the interior of the aircraft glitches as well. My system hardware is the Nvidia geforce gtx 1050, i5 7300hq 7th gen processor, and 12 gb of ram if that helps. ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the sim but ive had no luck. Any help would greatly be appreciated thanks.

• Official Post

Welcome to our forum.

First make sure that you have the latest graphics card drivers. This is likely the problem.

If it continues after updating the drivers, post your TM log on here so that we can take a look. You can find this in your documents\Aerofly FS 2 folder root.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• ok please bare with me im not the best with computers still learning, when i go documents and select the Aerofly folder it brings up addons, aircraft, scenery, external_dll, presets, and screenshots. but when i open each of those files they're empty. also my drivers are up to date.

• That's ok. When you just startet these folders are empty. Screenshots you make while flying (key s) will go into the screenshots folder. In the download section of this page you find aircraft repaints, sceneries and the sdk (software development kit). On the website https://flight-sim.org/ you find more things to download and install and sooner or later your empty folders get populated. Have fun with aAerofly FS2.

In the Aerofly FS2 folder you'll find the tm.log, it is a text file.

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

Edited once, last by TomB (May 13, 2018 at 5:24 PM).