Sorry to ask again

• Hello All.

Sometime ago I had a problem that when I started the sim, next day (or whenever), after setting a flight and went to begin, I didn't get what I had set the sim up for. Instead, I found myself in the air over some airport. I received some great advice on how to fix the problem from one of the kind mods and it did too, but I have forgotten what he said and cannot find any report on it within this forum.

I think it may be integretity clean, but if so how to go about it.

If someone can remind me what to do I'd be very thankful.

Jim.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

Edited 2 times, last by Taranakian (May 24, 2018 at 3:25 AM).

• I think you set up a flight on the Navigation page but forgot to set the location of the plane: in that case you will start the flight where you last left it. There are several ways to set your current location.

1. After creating a flightplan on the Navigation page click on this icon:

This icon is in the top right corner of the Navigation (and Location) page. This will put your plane on the proper starting location of the runway you picked as departure runway.

2. Another option is to go to the Location map, click on the airport you want to depart from and then click on any of the plane icons you see on it: you can find those icons on the starting positions of every available runway, on some parking spots and also around 10 nm out of any runway (as if on finals).

3. BTW You can position your plane anywhere you want to on the Location page: just click on any spot outside of an airport and use the compass rose to set your heading (click on where the heading line touches the compass rose and drag it around). The altitude can be set on the right of the screen: just drag the icon of the plane up or down.

Everything is described in great detail on this site:

https://www.aerofly.com/dokuwiki/doku.php/manual:navigation

• Thank you J Van E.

I tried that a number of times today without luck but I do thank you for taking the time to reply to me. Very much appreciated indeed.

I have managed to recall, that last time this happened to me I think it was Jeff told me to use integretity. I'm sure that was the word. It worked great but I just cannot think what I did.

TO JEFF OR ANY OTHER: Can you repeat how to complete that integrety action please.

Jim.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH