Where can I find these two new sceneries

• There's always one idiot in the pack. I'm it. Although I must admit my health has deteriorated today rather badly today.

I have waited until this morning to download these two exceptional looking sceneries announced yesterday, but I can't find them help please.

Taranakian.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

Edited once, last by Taranakian: Spelling (May 27, 2018 at 3:55 AM).

• I will help you if you will tell me what two new sceneries you are looking to download. If they are the Orbx sceneries in Switzerland, they are not yet available for download. That was just an announcement with some preview screenshots. When asked, they will tell you " they will be ready when they are ready ".

Regards,

Ray

• Thanks 'mate', Very nice reply.

Jim/Taranakian

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

• Dear Kenneth.

Thank you so very much, I have noticed over the time you are forever the gentleman. Actually Kenneth I have a married son Living in Ottawa. He has been there 15 yrs and loves it.

Been told to swing my legs up and get into bed proper by the nurse so must close rather hurriedly.

Thank you again kind sir.

Jim/Taranakian.