Question about TOC/TOD nad VNAV sigma on King Air navigation displays

• Good morning.

I would like to ask if is any possibility to turn on TOC and TOD marks on MFD display in King Air plane in SF 2 or I have to estimate those points on my own? Is there any sign showing vertical pach form FMS on PFD? In Learjet there is an white triangle and in Dash Q8-purple rectangle and green point on the right side of the screen. Is any similar helpers in King Air too?

• Official Post

We need to rework a lot of the King Air PFDs and MFDs at some point but right now it's not quite the time for that. I want to include all the great features that are offered by this EFIS but at the moment this has no high priority.

Adding the TOD and TOC points might be easy to do, so I'll consider it, yes. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

• We need to rework a lot of the King Air PFDs and MFDs at some point but right now it's not quite the time for that. I want to include all the great features that are offered by this EFIS but at the moment this has no high priority.

Adding the TOD and TOC points might be easy to do, so I'll consider it, yes. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

Thank you for quick answer and clarification.

• I have one more question about King Air PFD symbology. I am curious what means short blue line and small purple circle on vertical speed scale on the right side of PFD. I suppose that they shows current and selected VS. Am I right?